Rugby League Nth Qld - New Signings and News

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
North Queensland have agreed to a contract extension with premiership-winning hooker Jake Granville.

stanleyg

Bonza Member
Apr 17, 2013
Round 19 - 2021

16 - 20 Melbourne

Season looks gone now.
I didnt get to watch the game but I thought the Storm may have run up a much bigger scoreline.
I sat through hours and hours of what I would have called the most boring olympic opening ceremony instead

Reactions: S J

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019/20/21
Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
The Cowboys are reportedly in the box seat to sign Panthers premiership hero Viliame Kikau.

Brent Read revealed on Triple M that the Cowboys are set to make a big play for Kikau with the Panthers unable to get a deal done prior to the November 1 deadline.

“Viliame Kikau is one of the November 1 guys entering the last year of his deal,” Read said on Triple M.

“Penrith have tried to get a deal done before November 1, but it is not going to happen.

“He will go to market and I think the North Queensland Cowboys are the club that are taking a good hard look at Viliame Kikau.

“He was obviously up there at one point during his career. He knows the club and I believe his partner is from up there as well.

“For me the Cowboys are in the box seat to land Viliame Kikau from Monday because they are desperate for an edge back-rower.

“It is a position they really lack and it will depend on money. It will depend on how much money Viliame wants.

“I think they will go to a certain price level and I don’t think they will go beyond it, but it will be a healthy offer. So I believe they are the team to look out for with Viliame Kikau.”

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Spots Available: 6

1. Kane Bradley
  2. Lachlan Burr
  3. Ben Condon
  4. Reuben Cotter
  5. Tom Dearden
  6. Scott Drinkwater
  7. Mitchell Dunn