Rugby League NRL - News, Changes and Ideas !

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Jake and Tommy T are both set to re-sign with Manly on 6 year contracts of a total of 6.5 mil each over the six seasons....

Could this be the end of DCE at Manly? I think it very well could be.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
On the market ...

Dylan Walker
Joel Thompson
Kurt Capewell
Alex Glenn
Josh Hoffman
Brad Takairangi
Michael Jennings
Isaac Luke
Michael Lichaa
Kyle Turner

moto748

Sep 13, 2013
It's not going to happen. And rightly so.

We live in the 21st century. We used to drown witches. We don't do that anymore. We used to imprison gay people. We don't do that anymore. Because we came to understand that all people should have equal rights. Folau is entitled to believe what he chooses, but he is not entitled to a place in a sport if he chooses not to back their values.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
No one on hear knows the connection between Peter V'landys and Nick Politis???

I thought Rabbits 21 Rabbits 21 would have been all over it.
I’m not paying much attention to the talk about we need to fix the refs and all, I’ll believe it when it happens and the judiciary. I briefly skimmed what V’landys had to say and that’s it.

So what’s the connection?

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
It's not going to happen. And rightly so.

We live in the 21st century. We used to drown witches. We don't do that anymore. We used to imprison gay people. We don't do that anymore. Because we came to understand that all people should have equal rights. Folau is entitled to believe what he chooses, but he is not entitled to a place in a sport if he chooses not to back their values.
I disagree his faith is his faith, I don’t wish to get into a political back and forth but if this was someone expressing their faith who was for example say a Muslim and no I’m not picking on them I respect them but would they get the same treatment as Folau, personally I have big doubts on that, I do not wanna say anymore on that though as it can be a controversial touchy subject.

I guess what happened to freedom of speech, after all Australia has been well known to be a country of Christian and Catholic values and being brought up in a Christian family myself sadly I feel we are moving away from all that which was predicted to happen though so no surprise...........

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
So what’s the connection?
There is a Greek island called Kythira that only has around 3,000 - 4,000 people living there. Both Politis and V'landys were born there.

Check out the "notable people" section: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kythira

That isn't the Greek island where some of my Greek ancestors are from though. They are from the Greek island called Icaria (Ikaria) as seen in this video:

Last edited:

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
There is a Greek island called Kythira that only has around 3,000 - 4,000 people living there. Both Politis and V'landys were born there.

Check out the "notable people" section: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kythira

That isn't the Greek island where some of my Greek ancestors are from though. They are from the Greek island called Icaria (Ikaria) as seen in this video:
Oh ok

moto748

Sep 13, 2013
I think if we're moving away from people thinking gay people are going straight to hell, we're moving in the right direction.

Reactions: ALX22

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
.@brisbanebroncos star forward @david_fifita_, the game’s so-called 'million dollar man,' has been locked up in a Bali jail cell after allegations of an early morning brawl today at a Bali nightspot