News NRL Finals Series - 2019

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Not sure - don't think he could get more than a week off - so why not ? Maybe his record ?

Not sure on JWH's case - he also could not get more - so he went for it. Hardly corruption. Just testing the system.

Reactions: Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn

Aug 18, 2019
Not sure - don't think he could get more than a week off - so why not ? Maybe his record ?

Not sure on JWH's case - he also could not get more - so he went for it. Hardly corruption. Just testing the system.
Maybe, but how come chook get all the leniency? I

Reactions: S J

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018

They wouldn’t have let anyone else off unless you play for Rorters or Storm!

Reactions: S J and Peter Quinn

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
I'm surprised Sam didn't contest a hair pull. Maybe he'd have gotten points too - this way he is "safe" for a minor offence in future.
Apparently JWH has had 6 charges this year, Sam just the 3.

Kent won’t write about that though will he.......

As I said S J they want a replay of last years GF imo.

Reactions: S J

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Nick Cotric knows Canberra are just three good games away from their ultimate goal.

Cotric exploded onto the scene in 2017, playing in all of Canberra's games and scoring 16 tries on the way to winning rookie of the year honours.

There was no second-year syndrome for Cotric, who proved to be just as devastating with the ball in hand last season, crossing the stripe 12 times as he continued to build a potent combination with Jarrod Croker on Canberra's left edge.

They can do it imo !

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Nick Cotric knows Canberra are just three good games away from their ultimate goal.

Cotric exploded onto the scene in 2017, playing in all of Canberra's games and scoring 16 tries on the way to winning rookie of the year honours.

There was no second-year syndrome for Cotric, who proved to be just as devastating with the ball in hand last season, crossing the stripe 12 times as he continued to build a potent combination with Jarrod Croker on Canberra's left edge.

They can do it imo !
60percent of tickets sales for tomorrow have been to us Bunnies!

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
No game tonight ... :)
Come into the Souths forum, we are firing up, I am sure we can entertain you tonight!

A few weeks ago we thought we’d be in an elimination final after that Dogs loss and now regardless what happens tomorrow night @callmack1 @RADICAL RABBIT @Peter Quinn @southsport we have a second chance which is more than we could’ve thought a few weeks back!

I’m just so proud of our boys and what we’ve overcome this year, it hasn’t all been smooth but the boys have dug deep.......

Reactions: Peter Quinn

Peter Quinn

Aug 18, 2019
Come into the Souths forum, we are firing up, I am sure we can entertain you tonight!

A few weeks ago we thought we’d be in an elimination final after that Dogs loss and now regardless what happens tomorrow night @callmack1 @RADICAL RABBIT @Peter Quinn @southsport we have a second chance which is more than we could’ve thought a few weeks back!

I’m just so proud of our boys and what we’ve overcome this year, it hasn’t all been smooth but the boys have dug deep.......
Prouder Saturday!!

Reactions: Rabbits 21

Peter Quinn

Aug 18, 2019
The BIG DAY has arrived. My biggest problem today is dinner. Red Rooster or Kentucky Fried Chicken? Either one, I'm certain I'll enjoy it immensely.
GO RABBITOHS!!!!

Reactions: Rabbits 21