Opinion NRL 2019 - WLF Tipping Competition !

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
TIPPING LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 22

Getting closer at the top of the ladder between the top 3.

Redfern Express: 110 (5)
Radical Rabbit: 109 (6)
Rabbits 21: 108 (6)
BarryBunny: 96 (5) (home teams but always Rabbitohs, Roosters and Storm)
Terry Gaines: 95 (6)
Bazza: 93 (5) (home teams)
MrSharky: 88 (5) (home teams but always Sharks)
Archie: 87 (5)
S J: 86 (3)
ALX: 81 (4) (home teams but always the 3 QLD teams)
StanleyG: 76 (3) (away teams but always Dragons)
Muppet: 45 (1) (didn’t tip so gets 2 less than lowest tipping score of the round)

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Round 23

Eels v Bulldogs - Thursday 22nd August, 7.50PM @ Bankwest Stadium
Cowboys v Panthers - Friday 23rd August, 6PM @ 1300SMILES Stadium
Broncos v Rabbitohs - Friday 23rd August, 7.55PM @ Suncorp Stadium
Sharks v Warriors - Saturday 24th August, 3PM @ PointsBet Stadium
Tigers v Knights - Saturday 24th August, 5.30PM @ Campbelltown Stadium
Dragons v Roosters - Saturday 24th August, 7.35PM @ Netstrata Jubilee Stadium
Storm v Titans - Sunday 25th August, 2PM @ AAMI Park
Raiders v Sea Eagles - Sunday 25th August, 4.05PM @ GIO Stadium

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Round 23

Eels v Bulldogs - Thursday 22nd August, 7.50PM @ Bankwest Stadium
Cowboys v Panthers - Friday 23rd August, 6PM @ 1300SMILES Stadium
Broncos v Rabbitohs - Friday 23rd August, 7.55PM @ Suncorp Stadium
Sharks v Warriors - Saturday 24th August, 3PM @ PointsBet Stadium
Tigers v Knights - Saturday 24th August, 5.30PM @ Campbelltown Stadium
Dragons v Roosters - Saturday 24th August, 7.35PM @ Netstrata Jubilee Stadium
Storm v Titans - Sunday 25th August, 2PM @ AAMI Park
Raiders v Sea Eagles - Sunday 25th August, 4.05PM @ GIO Stadium
When it comes to round 25 you’d better not tip the Rorters, it is criminal to do that when they play us!

For the sake of winning a tipping comp I won’t tip the filthy scum no way.

In the legend Sutto’ celebration home game to tip against us would also be criminal.

I’m just warning you a couple of weeks in advance!

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
My Round 23 tips:

Eels
Panthers
Broncos
Sharks
Knights
Roosters
Storm
Raiders

Last edited:

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
When it comes to round 25 you’d better not tip the Rorters, it is criminal to do that when they play us!

For the sake of winning a tipping comp I won’t tip the filthy scum no way.

In the legend Sutto’ celebration home game to tip against us would also be criminal.

I’m just warning you a couple of weeks in advance!
its a tipping competition where you tip those you think will win so if the Rorters look the best team for the day you pick them not your own on principle.
Oh wait I tipped the Dragons all season, silly me.
Move along the pressure has got to me and I am just rambling......carry on.:banghead:

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
its a tipping competition where you tip those you think will win so if the Rorters look the best team for the day you pick them not your own on principle.
Move along the pressure has got to me and I am just rambling......carry on.:banghead:
You don’t understand the rivalry lol, it is a crime in my eyes if you go for Souths and tip Rorters to beat us, it’s the lowest of the low!

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
You don’t understand the rivalry lol, it is a crime in my eyes if you go for Souths and tip Rorters to beat us, it’s the lowest of the low!
A real rivalry.
That's why so many of both teams players have got so confused over the years they have turned up on the field playing for the wrong team:bag:

Redfern Express

Aug 4, 2018
Can't agree there. Yes it's a tipping comp. But there's no money involved so why on earth would anyone want to tip against their own team. That's called Turncoat in most peoples eyes ...lol

Reactions: S J

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Can't agree there. Yes it's a tipping comp. But there's no money involved so why on earth would anyone want to tip against their own team. That's called Turncoat in most peoples eyes ...lol
When it’s the Rorters which are our biggest enemy I have to call out anyone who would tip against Souths, imo those people don’t understand the hatred and rivalry and haven’t read up on it........

I know Rad saw what I said to him, I’m not gonna lay down on it, if he thinks I will he doesn’t know me as well as I thought he does.....

Reactions: S J

Redfern Express

Aug 4, 2018
When it’s the Rorters which are our biggest enemy I have to call out anyone who would tip against Souths, imo those people don’t understand the hatred and rivalry and haven’t read up on it........

I know Rad saw what I said to him, I’m not gonna lay down on it, if he thinks I will he doesn’t know me as well as I thought he does.....
Why does it only have to be the Rorters. If you're a true Souths supporter you shouldn't be tipping anyone against them . I also put my State of NSW in the same basket. I couldn't care less about a tipping comp when it comes to loyalty to one's team,state or country.