Opinion NRL 2019 - WLF Tipping Competition !

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Round 6 matches:

Cronulla v Penrith 7:50pm Thursday @Pointsbet Stadium
Bulldogs v Rabbitohs 4:05pm Friday @ANZ Stadium
Storm v Roosters 7:55pm Friday @AAMI Park
Warriors v Cowboys 5:30pm Saturday @Mt Smart Stadium
Dragons v Manly 7:35pm Saturday @WIN Stadium
Titans v Knights 2:00pm Sunday @Cbus Super Stadium
Raiders v Broncos 4.05pm Sunday @GIO Stadium
Parramatta v Wests Tigers 4:00pm Monday @Bankwest Stadium
@Archie posted it on previous page.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Last weeks tipping: Not too foul. Did anyone back the Titans over the Panthers?

View attachment 1631
I need your tips in before Thursday night please otherwise I can’t count them just so it’s fair to everyone!

Once Thursday night comes we can’t change our tips for the round so that puts us at a possible disadavantage if you change your tips after late mail!

I hope you understand, but it needs to be fair for all and some guys weren’t happy with it!

Reactions: TerryGaines

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Sharks
Rabbitohs
Storm (Joseph Manu ruled out now too)
Warriors
Dragons
Knights
Raiders
Tigers (I expect Fergo to be out, massive loss)

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
my tips may change as we get closer to kick-off

sharks
rabbitohs
storm
warriors
dragons
knights
raiders
eels

Last edited:

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Eels, hmmmm that’s interesting! I’m not expecting Fergo to play and they have a couple of debutants on the bench!
WT aren't going as well as what some people think. They have lost 2 out of their last 3 and only won last week because Broncos bombed 3 tries and bombed the set-up of a drop goal at the end. WT have been very average the last 3 weeks. I think Parra will be fired up playing at their new stadium too. My tip may change if Fergo is out though - we'll see.

TerryGaines

Voider of Warranties
Apr 20, 2014
I need your tips in before Thursday night please otherwise I can’t count them just so it’s fair to everyone!

Once Thursday night comes we can’t change our tips for the round so that puts us at a possible disadvantage if you change your tips after late mail!

I hope you understand, but it needs to be fair for all and some guys weren’t happy with it!
Hi Mate,

No worries, that's all perfectly acceptable and all I can say , along with many others is thank you for all your efforts in running this comp.

Finishing work at 8pm means I'm not always going to get my tips in by Thursday's kick off to be counted for this comp. If I miss out, then too bad for me. Hopefully it won't be too problematic if, after missing the deadline I just post my tipping results at the end of the round to show what they were. I've been in the ThisWeekInLeague (best League Podcast ever!) tipping comp hosted by ESPN Footy for a few years now. Once you're in the top 10, you get an honorable mention at the end of the Podcast so it's very competitive. :)

As I have a personal rule of not betting $$$ until I tip 8 out 8 in consecutive rounds....I'm expecting to be betting in a few weeks. Now I just need to work on getting a legit CrownBet or SportsBet Account (the New Zealand TAB sucks!). I think a mate in Brisbane will help with that.

Kind regards,
Terry.

Reactions: Rabbits 21

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Hi Mate,

No worries, that's all perfectly acceptable and all I can say , along with many others is thank you for all your efforts in running this comp.

Finishing work at 8pm means I'm not always going to get my tips in by Thursday's kick off to be counted for this comp. If I miss out, then too bad for me. Hopefully it won't be too problematic if, after missing the deadline I just post my tipping results at the end of the round to show what they were. I've been in the ThisWeekInLeague (best League Podcast ever!) tipping comp hosted by ESPN Footy for a few years now. Once you're in the top 10, you get an honorable mention at the end of the Podcast so it's very competitive. :)

As I have a personal rule of not betting $$$ until I tip 8 out 8 in consecutive rounds....I'm expecting to be betting in a few weeks. Now I just need to work on getting a legit CrownBet or SportsBet Account (the New Zealand TAB sucks!). I think a mate in Brisbane will help with that.

Kind regards,
Terry.
@TerryGaines Maybe take a set pick - ie all home games - unless you put your tips in ?

Reactions: Rabbits 21

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Hi Mate,

Kind regards,
Terry.
Just an idea, what about you post your tips here Wednesday arvo or evening?

If you change your mind you could still change them in your other comp you do, they don’t have to be the same tips as to what you do on here!