Opinion NRL 2019 - WLF Tipping Competition !

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
We will have this again. Can those wishing to play let me know on here.

Same rules - one point for a win - no bonuses - eg for all right, no extra's. You gain points by picking winners. Finals will be included if we have a tie after the Rounds. "Draws" can be taken as a choice, BUT it will still only get you one point. The winner will be the best tipster - ie the most correct answers.

Missing the cut-off will get you the bottom score - minus 2 (or zero).

Would anyone like to run it - I will - but am happy for another to have a go ?

Last edited:

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
We will have this again. Can those wishing to play let me know on here.

Same rules - one point for a win - no bonuses - eg for all right, no extra's. You gain points by picking winners. Finals will be included if we have a tie after the Rounds. "Draws" can be taken as a choice, BUT it will still only get you one point. The winner will be the best tipster - ie the most correct answers.

Missing the cut-off will get you the bottom score - minus 2 (or zero).

Would anyone like to run it - I will - but am happy for another to have a go ?
I will participate but if you get a perfect round that should be rewarded with 2 bonus points, after all it is an achievement to pick a perfect round!

I don’t have the time to run it sorry!

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Once it hits kick off for first match of the round can we please make sure tips aren’t changed over the weekend like last season as it’s unfair to people like me who are working when team changes come out.

Reactions: ALX22

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Once it hits kick off for first match of the round can we please make sure tips aren’t changed over the weekend like last season as it’s unfair to people like me who are working when team changes come out.
Did that happen ?

It shouldn't once they're in.

All tips must be in by first game - eg Thursday 6pm ?

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Did that happen ?

It shouldn't once they're in.

All tips must be in by first game - eg Thursday 6pm ?
Can’t remember.

Mate I will start chanting lol WE WANT BONUS POINTS FOR A REWARD OF A PERFECT ROUND and AGAIN NOW!!...... 2 extra please....

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Can’t remember.

Mate I will start chanting lol WE WANT BONUS POINTS FOR A REWARD OF A PERFECT ROUND and AGAIN NOW!!...... 2 extra please....
I see your point - but we only give points for getting the right answer - not for getting all correct.

The winner is then the person who tips best for the year - not the one who may not have tipped best - but did get a few full rounds.

I have seen it where someone who doesn't tip the most winners actually wins. I don't agree with this.