My sister off campus

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Yesterday I got a message from my sister - I replied at about 11:50am (I rung her) off with the pixies (suicidal) Anyway today cops a tracking her mobile and my niece - fiance (I can't spell it) before they get Married. He spoke to the motel manager and idiot manager = inform my sister. So she split again! There is a State watch on her car in country NSW but she's drunk! F**k me dead.
She has many mental issues but she has 2 juveniles boys at home. Hopefully she doesn't kill herself driving under the affluence of probably Vodka. The boys are safe at home but I my sister can't drive good when she's sober.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
The cops found her. I heard she struggle a little...mind you, my sister is lightweight..never thru a punch in her life.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
I hope she gets the help she needs.
yeah - she has done mental institutions before, but she's good for awhile then she goes haywire again. It comes back from our childhood really. Though she could be a grandmother in a few years time.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Got to look after your sister.

Life can be tough.
well her husband has to do that but he's overseas until the weekend and my niece is looking after her young brothers. I'm more than 1000kms away. But thanks for the sentiment mate.

Reactions: S J

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
well her husband has to do that but he's overseas until the weekend and my niece is looking after her young brothers. I'm more than 1000kms away. But thanks for the sentiment mate.
Yeah - family is so important in life.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
Best of luck with your family issues Bazza.
I spent a couple of days at a drug/mental health hospice at St Vinnies observing and the staff need medals and a pay rise.