Opinion Movies & Foxtel

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
I woke up early this morning, I'm getting old :D So, I watch this movie this morning even though STG despises De Niro because he's not in Trumps camp :rolleyes:

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
I woke up early this morning, I'm getting old :D So, I watch this movie this morning even though STG despises De Niro because he's not in Trumps camp :rolleyes:

See that's where you are wrong ..again Bazza. I don't despise De Niro.
He made some good movies and that's what he should have stuck to.
He has descended into an attention seeker by swearing profanities at an awards night in rants against Trump and advocated violence wanting to punch Trump in the face.
All Trump did was win the unwinnable against Hillary, improve both jobs and the economy as well as give platforms for people like De Niro and Madonna etc to try to appear relevant.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
See that's where you are wrong ..again Bazza. I don't despise De Niro.
He has descended into an attention seeker by swearing profanities at an awards night in rants against Trump and advocated violence wanting to punch Trump in the face.
All Trump did was win the unwinnable against Hillary, improve both jobs and the economy as well as give platforms for people like De Niro and Madonna etc to try to appear relevant.
BULLSHIT

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Been watching a show called "Innocent" - BBC. Made a few years back - about 5 episodes. Very good if you can find it.

Vanity Fair was also very good.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
One more ep to go with fighting season. War is a bitch - Old mate knows that but probably was grumpy bugger when he was a teenager! :D

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
Even S J doesn't understand some of your so called comedy!
"See that's where you are wrong ..again Bazza. I don't despise De Niro.
All Trump did was win the unwinnable against Hillary, improve both jobs and the economy as well as give platforms for people like De Niro and Madonna etc to try to appear relevant."

Nothing remotely resembling comedy in that comment Bazza nor your attempt at a comedic reply.
hand.JPG

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
hahahaha - mate - we don't live in the USA, so even mention your rant about De Niro? :rolleyes:

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Funny - I've always love Agatha Christie. So I tape the Marple's and re-watch them. I do know who done it - but its the acting and actors I love.

I actually saw a George Gently movie the other day with Keven Whately (?) as the killer. He plays Lewis - in "Inspector Morse" and "Lewis". I can watch "Lewis" with Hathaway more than once. The interaction is just so good.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
F**king beautiful the last episode of fighting season! I'm no f**king soldier but a few mates I know and some relatives - it's under current of sadness what they saw. With me it's brain injuries with work and fighting but it should be at the forefront with mental illness people who are soldiers. That's the best thing what the GB Royal Family do - Prince Harry.
Wouldn't surprise me if bloody Stanleyg has a go at me, but he has PTSD - I did for awhile with one brain injury. I always sat against some wall, so can see everyone as I thought if some f**ker has a go I can see it coming. Now I don't give a f**k. Everyone dies!