Opinion Movies & Foxtel

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Watched a movie with Helen Mirren - Winchester. Strange to say the least. Some might like it - scary in parts but in others just silly.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
John Wick 3 is Constantine is some respect. - Mind you I love that Movie.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Great series - as my nephew has autism - though it's comedy series some elements is like my nephew. He's an Adult now and what he recently about his Mother (my sister) it wasn't good at all, but with autism they don't a filter. I didn't have a filter with 2 brain injuries but not many people could understand me anyway ..lol! Here it doesn't matter anyway - mainly scare mongering about the muslim and the illegals. I'm more focused on my work and my back and neck seeing how long until it gives out? Also - mortage rates, rates, electricity and water! that's my concern, the Libs didn't help and I doubt Labor will do also, but change of Government you never know???

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
I have clarify about interest rates - as there they are lowest for many years..BUT - a few years ago - it was BIG dollars buying a shit house joint. That's the clarification.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
I have clarify about interest rates - as there they are lowest for many years..BUT - a few years ago - it was BIG dollars buying a shit house joint. That's the clarification.
try paying off a mortgage of around 17% interest Bazza.
Interest rates are currently so low a lot of people have borrowed to the maximum for as much house as they don't necessarily need.
If our economy recovers even a little you will hear the screams and moans from people who suddenly will have difficulty servicing their loans.

People today would not be able to handle the high interest mortgage rates of the 70's and 80's so in a good way its fine for the banks to tighten up loan criterior now

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
try paying off a mortgage of around 17% interest Bazza.
Interest rates are currently so low a lot of people have borrowed to the maximum for as much house as they don't necessarily need.
If our economy recovers even a little you will hear the screams and moans from people who suddenly will have difficulty servicing their loans.

People today would not be able to handle the high interest mortgage rates of the 70's and 80's so in a good way its fine for the banks to tighten up loan criterior now
Well I had a unit - 12 years ago and it was high interest rate NOT as high 17% - but it was 2 bedroom unit/1 bathroom one carport easier to pay the mortage, but years later, another brain injury. Then selling it off (my brother had to do it) then starting all over again. - get over yourself old bugger.

Last edited: