Opinion Movies & Foxtel

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
F**king beautiful the last episode of fighting season! I'm no f**king soldier but a few mates I know and some relatives - it's under current of sadness what they saw. With me it's brain injuries with work and fighting but it should be at the forefront with mental illness people who are soldiers. That's the best thing what the GB Royal Family do - Prince Harry.
Wouldn't surprise me if bloody Stanleyg has a go at me, but he has PTSD - I did for awhile with one brain injury. I always sat against some wall, so can see everyone as I thought if some f**ker has a go I can see it coming. Now I don't give a f**k. Everyone dies!
Why would you presume I would have a "go" at you Bazza?.
ideas.jpg

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
I watched a few episodes of the this Australian comedy series, quite good actually.

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
The Search for Animal Chin (1987)

The Search for Animal Chin is a Powell Peralta 1987 skateboarding film featuring the Bones Brigade. It is one of the first skateboarding films to have a "plot". Featuring: Tony Hawk, Steve Caballero, Mike McGill, Lance Mountain and Tommy Guerrero.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Are they on Fox now @Bazza ?
land of mine i recorded awhile ago, as I had to read (subtitles) but yellow birds is on now. Also, I watch Kings on Netflix yesterday also...it was good Movie. Even though rotten tomatoes didn't like it, but some people who are critics I doubt they ever lived in South L.A.