Opinion Movies & Foxtel

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Manny Lewis

I've seen Carl Barron at comedy clubs/Pubs and I liked his dry sense of humour and it is like that in the Movie. The only bad thing I didn't like, was Roy Billing as Manny Father. I know Roy 21 year ago because his son (Simon) was good friend of mine. He had schizophrenia and Roy kicked him out. He lived with a few mates and then by himself and me and my girlfriend and then he had to move back to NZ and then he killed himself.

But anyway, the Movie is a bit of a weird love story.:happy:

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Haven't seen the movie but i enjoy Barons humor.

On a side note i saw Superman v Batman on the weekend, the 3 hour version. Thought it was pretty good and better the reviews suggest.

I'm not a Superman and Batman nerd Union :hilarious: but I'll wait until it's on Fox.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
I can't see how they be fighting each other - in the words of a famous Aussie - PLEASE EXPLAIN ?

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
I can't see how they be fighting each other - in the words of a famous Aussie - PLEASE EXPLAIN ?
I think Batman was upset at all the mess from the Kalel v Zod fight and a little prodding from Lex will start a fight anytime
You also have to remember the Dark Knight is missing a few brain cells where sound reasoning is concerned when it comes to villains real or imagined

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
I used to like her - remember when that bloke - Airforce type - use to be in the TV show. He called her "Wonder" when he talked to her ... :)

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
I'm watching the movie about Amy Winehouse and her Father was deadbeat Father. The gravy chain really. I haven't finished it as yet, but what I've noticed - I fucking deadbeat Father. I have some music on my ipod with Amy Winehouse.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
I'm watching the movie about Amy Winehouse and her Father was deadbeat Father. The gravy chain really. I haven't finished it as yet, but what I've noticed - I fucking deadbeat Father. I have some music on my ipod with Amy Winehouse.

Yeah - I liked a few of hers.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
The other day I watched this movie and I would recommend it the members. Also, Maybe on the weekend I'm see the new bourne Movie - I have a Matt Damon crush :hilarious:

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
A real legend and it all started with a stolen bicycle:bag:
He was intelligent, had ring smarts and a thing for the ladies.
He was in Sydney and had his rolls parked illegally so my mate booked him. He came out of the shop and put on his Ali act and ended up visiting Police HQ in college st to see the commissioner;).
I saw his rumble in the jungle fight and like his fight against Sonny no one expected him to win except himself

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
waiting for the choc movie to come out. It is tentatively titled "advertising on the soles of my shoes"