News Manly - Injuries and Suspensions

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019/20
Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
I think Manly will be up there.

It is injuries that is the issue as they don’t have good depth.

The pack is also really strong especially their middle 3.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Manly have been dealt a huge blow with injuries to four of their star players.

After already losing Curtis Sironen and Jorge Taufua before Thursday’s game, enforcer Marty Taupau dislocated his thumb just eight minutes into the match and did not return.

It’s since been revealed Moses Suli suffered a fractured finger in the win over the Broncos and has had surgery.

The club has confirmed that Sironen and Taupau will be given the opportunity to prove their fitness ahead of Round 6, however Taufua won’t return until the following week and Suli will miss one to three weeks.

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
Macarthur
His injury was from a bathroom slip, but he shouldn't have been running when he has an injured hammy. He may have made it worse. To the guy in the video yelling out "he is faster than Tommy", well only faster when Tom has an injured hammy. Big deal. Lol.

Southy

WLF "Member of the Year" 2020
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
His injury was from a bathroom slip, but he shouldn't have been running when he has an injured hammy. He may have made it worse. To the guy in the video yelling out "he is faster than Tommy", well only faster when Tom has an injured hammy. Big deal. Lol.
Actually the hammy strain is on the other leg not the leg that was injured last year according to Ch7.

rabs1

Feb 17, 2021
Brisbane
What's he doing running in the bathroom lol i am not an athlete and slipped a few times in the bathroom in my life..I also have the tightest hammies ever and never strained a hamstring

Reactions: Rabbits 21

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
Macarthur
What's he doing running in the bathroom lol i am not an athlete and slipped a few times in the bathroom in my life..I also have the tightest hammies ever and never strained a hamstring
He could have slipped without running. Stone Cold Steve Austin was listening to Michael Jackson in the shower and tried to do the moonwalk and slipped and nearly killed himself.