Opinion Laugh for the day.

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
Yes - I feel we've had enough of the "religious" jokes.

They are bordering on sacrilegious - to many.
bordering maybe but still funny and unless you were there you dont know how much wine they drank back in the day.
remember the water was full of bugs and almost undrinkable which is why wine was a staple.
the best part about christianity is most can take a joke and enjoy a life.
christians havent descended to the level of fatwas since the inquisition and witch burning eras.6DB2CF19-4106-4D1F-A8F5-1414A9F8FCB0.jpeg

Last edited:

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
While you are busy praying over Easter say a few for those very religious Italians.
the poor buggers are not doing very well under covid and have just entered another countrywide three day lockdown.

Reactions: S J

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
While you are busy praying over Easter say a few for those very religious Italians.
the poor buggers are not doing very well under covid and have just entered another countrywide three day lockdown.

Yes - France is similar. They criticise ScoMo here - but o/seas is still very bad. France has only about 10% vaccinated I believe.

With all the crap we are still doing VERY well.

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
Yes - France is similar. They criticise ScoMo here - but o/seas is still very bad. France has only about 10% vaccinated I believe.

Yes it will get worse before it gets better...as soon as it appears to be abating everybody wants to resume normal life....raves, disco, gyms etc.
the result is it will flare in those not vaccinated because people are very good at being carriers before it comes to notice.
it is really not the thing to be playing politics with but is..
there is no point in giving the initial dose if we haven’t been able to get enough vaccine for the second 12 day dose.
now vested interests are starting to jump up and down over blood clotting .
that in itself is reason for caution in roll out and restrictions on our “ social” lives

Southy

WLF "Member of the Year" 2020
May 20, 2013
Daceyville

Don't speak too soon, we're heading towards winter.