Opinion HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY! :-D

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
flag.JPG
Happy Australia Day.
A day that offers something for everybody.
New Australians taking citizenship
Celebrating , BBQ's, fun in the sun
even a chance for those to blow off steam and rant about invasion day.

Whatever you do ….do it safely.

Reactions: S J

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
A good day was had by all.
Some will have hangovers or sunburn but it was another successful 26th.
Even the Invasion Day mob got in their annual march and now have to get upset over some other event until next year.
Fireworks were also great.

About 1400 people got rewarded supposedly for their service to Australia but personally I am still trying to work out how two people got Australian of the year for doing rescue work in a cave in Thailand but at least it wasn't given to some person to use as a stage to push a barrow this year.
Magda got an award for "coming out" and working for Gay marriage but her first comments were..."we need to change the date" so I am happy she didn't get the big gong.:rolleyes:.

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Even the Invasion Day mob got in their annual march and now have to get upset over some other event until next year.
You should check out the facebook page called "Blackfulla Revolution"! A lot of crazy people on there! It is good for a laugh! :D

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
You should check out the facebook page called "Blackfulla Revolution"! A lot of crazy people on there! It is good for a laugh! :D
Crazy is right BUT they are entitled to their rant.
I had a "discussion" with one who said they were going to pull the plug on swimming pools so people had nowhere to swim because it was his job to ensure the invaders didn't enjoy themselves.
Invasion day was another successful day of anarchy for them but there are very few full bloods about so I am sure at the end of the day the non indigenous parts had a cold beer and toasted their efforts.
The Change the date placards will just be put away until next year and they will take their righteous umbrage onto the next subject on their calendar.
The more things change the more they remain the same.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
I loved the one Rodney Hogg said they did on him - for using the toilet - "Going for a Rodney" (rhyming slang) !

Going for a Rodney - Hogg - Bogg ... :)