Greatest sound known to man?

Northern_Union

I'm a Holden man. Drive a bright red 04 SS with a growler kit and i love the sound my car generates.....but this is in another category
[youtube]q-TUHmyNJ7w[/youtube]

Northern_Union

Holdens are the best cars in the world. And this video proves they make the best noise too :D

IanS

I've got an 04 Exec series 2. Love it. Great car to drive and it fits me perfectly.

Mr Chook

Interesting topic for me as I grew up in Bathurst - went to the great race every year. Always sat on the first bend for the start to say the first 20 laps then we piled into the car and headed to the top of the mountain to wander anywhere from McPhillamy Park to Forest Elbow. Ahh the memories. This was in the golden era of the early '80's when Brocky/Johnson/Moffatt were at their peak.

Brocky was King of the Mountain so I was a mad Holden fan. My first car was a nice VL Berlina, then a VS Berlina which I still owned up until this time last year when it finally died.

But then I bought an FG XR6 Falcon which I love....problem is it's not a Holden. Watching the V8's last year had me totally confused as I still want to be a Holden fan but I found myself cheering for the Blue Ovals too as they are still racing my model car around.

Totally confused rev head at the moment.

S J

I drive a Calais. Lovely vehicle. Easily rates with the other more expensive ones.

Northern_Union

I owned a VT Commodore before my SS. Damned thing was almost bullet proof. In the 6 years we owned it we spent about $500 buckets to fix minor problems. Love Holdens!

S J

Northern_Union said:
I owned a VT Commodore before my SS. Damned thing was almost bullet proof. In the 6 years we owned it we spent about $500 buckets to fix minor problems. Love Holdens!

Ahh SS - I'm beginning to get a picture here ... ;)

Northern_Union

S J said:
Northern_Union said:

Ahh SS - I'm beginning to get a picture here ... ;)
Yes an SS. I'm making up for other short comings ;)

Northern_Union

My car not only looks better without me in it but it goes better without me in it to. ;)

Knitey

Northern_Union said:
My car not only looks better without me in it but it goes better without me in it to. ;)
My hubby likes exoctic european cars.....he collects them.

H

Knitey said:
Northern_Union said:
My hubby likes exoctic european cars.....he collects them.
I like exoctic european women....lol

Northern_Union

Muppet said:
Have always loved the sound of the big Aussie V8's.
It's the sound god makes when he hums an inspirational tune to himself :yahoo: