Off Topic gold coast 600

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Whipcup and Lowndes - start to finish win. Today. Alright day - expensive an Hell, but next year I'll get a hotel room with my mates. a few said that also. I'll watch the cricket tomorrow and some GC.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
One the best starts ever - just that splint second- smart changeover and on the GC 600 - 2 corners to really make a move. No many incidents - good weather that's why. Not next year a mate knows a manager at one hotel - one side faces part of the track.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
One the best starts ever - just that splint second- smart changeover and on the GC 600 - 2 corners to really make a move. No many incidents - good weather that's why. Not next year a mate knows a manager at one hotel - one side faces part of the track.
Light beers - $7.50 - a bloody beef roll - 12 - I should have taken hip-flask (Jack D)

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Many cops down there?
Everywhere - but they good really - We after the race. 2 mates have kids and one said to me "if had a 2 bedroom hotel overlooking the track I would take them" Also - it's a bit pricey but on the weekend. He can shock up with goodies for the kids and the Adults - haha - In the long term - it's better and feasible. Also the cricket or League or the GC 600 on the TV and ring side. Mates years ago me included - When I was living in Melbourne we paided me dollars at Albert PK Melbourne Grand Prix. It was a f**king great experience - we got hookers at night - the whole ten yards! lol! No children then - lol! Different mates.

Reactions: ALX22