Opinion General News - Sport and Other

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
I was curious - I've only worked with a few Women of many years (not many) as a tradie and also, carpenter in the Council - there was more there than anywhere else in the council. Some Owners on companies they what their Female employees wearing dresses or shirts. At School I had to where a tie at Secondly school. But really...I can understand bright colours (Hi-vis) outside so you're they can see you...I thought it's nearly 2020! f**k!

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
aren't the Journo/media mob getting their knickers in a knot?
They are up in arms proclaiming their right to publish and the publics right to know.

What they are conveniently overlooking of course is that "information" that was passed onto to them was leaked illegally by someone on the inside and covered by official secrets.
Basically it means someone is betraying their countries and its security agencies and that is the SOMEONE being sought out NOT the Journo's.

Publishing restricted and information covered the the official secrets act is what has gotten that imbecile Assange into so much hot water.
He obviously has a screw loose spending 7 years self imprisonment for Breach of bail which in itself is only an offence to bring you back to court.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
more political than sport BUT demonstrating against Trump is more of a sport to a lot of people.
It was far from a decent turn out in the UK to protest the Donalds visit so the media filmed up close to the mobs to make it look more impressive.

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Yes Apollo 11 astronaut Michael Collins ( the one who didn't land on the moon) has said we should be going straight to Mars and not bothering with a return to the moon.
45 days 21 hrs to the 50th anniversary.
they will do both

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
44 days to go.
There are a lot of young people who due to passage of time and brainwashing green like techniques actually believe we never went there in the first place.
My granddaughter ( one of them) has gone very religious and has told granma its all a made up story.1862

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
This is cool.

(includes video)