Opinion General News - Sport and Other

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
It's quite amazing on the goldy.
SandTunes Music Festival
It's great for businesses (small and medium size) but the LNP they where concerned of the voice. Usually it's 70 ++ years who don't care about the economy at Coollly and tweed. It's a nightmare most nights - blews, deaths and street racing. So, this is authorize at the highest level (Security/cops) - now it's a metricon. Gold Coast Councilors are the back water of people. LNP. Thank God I don't have a restaurant at tweed/cooly - it's hard enough getting people.

Also it's still crap. The fkers who design this crap...I type a letter (also a word) it takes 1 second to show up! Give me 1 minute to them fat fkers!
I will point this out to people about the Metricon Stadium it''s a nightmare - getting there and I reckon - the parking coppers will have a field day! At Cooly - 10 uber/maybe 5 mins to the airport. Bus nearly the same. Hotels everywhere!!!!! Heart of cooly - restaurants everywhere - a lot go under in 2 years time becuase councilors and the last 5 years they have been speaking doing up tweed - yes some apartments have gone up, but cooly has great infrastructure if the Mayor and councilors get off their arse.
The infrastrure isn't like Brisbane but Byron people, Ballina people etc. That's the LNP! Protect Protect! lol! hahaha - more blews happen there than Surfer. At that event - full on security.
I had a fight next to the sands hotel. I got 2 stitches near my thumb - the fatty part index and thumb. Thank God the coppers Sgt knew my old Man - years ago. He even wrapped the dressing - haha. 4 young people they f**ked off - I didn't have the speed after quite a few drinks. I think broke his eardrum?

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
:(

Five dead in horror Bahamas hurricane
03/09/2019

An eight-year-old boy is among five killed by Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas, where winds of up to 200mph are ripping roofs from homes, overturning cars and tearing down power lines. The storm has caused devastation over the northern Bahamas, with more than 13,000 homes destroyed or damaged, according to the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. The hurricane is expected to head towards the US where more than a million people have been ordered to evacuate. Parts of Georgia and South Carolina are being evacuated in preparation, with forecasters warning Florida is also at risk. Dorian, a category four hurricane, is one of the most powerful Atlantic hurricanes ever recorded.

(includes video)

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
I will point this out to people about the Metricon Stadium it''s a nightmare - getting there and I reckon - the parking coppers will have a field day!
God you're a useless sod! I'm not even from the Gold Coast and I found it easy as f... to get to Metricon Stadium (Carrara Stadium). Just catch the 745 bus from Broadbeach or Pacific Fair. Maybe you need you mummy to hold your hand and take you??? :playful:

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
God you're a useless sod! I'm not even from the Gold Coast and I found it easy as f... to get to Metricon Stadium (Carrara Stadium). Just catch the 745 bus from Broadbeach or Pacific Fair. Maybe you need you mummy to hold your hand and take you??? :playful:
It s weekend destination concert and also mug - accommodation is limited around the area. Also, it's a beach party...maybe they'll do sand on the turf? haha
I live near there now - it's great for golfing, but that's it! You're the mug passie!

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Ok! mate - alx22 no stirring the pot! This God's Honour truth. After the 2nd brain injury (work related) 3 months in Hospital (I really couldn't walk) My brother sold my unit in Sydney and I had to move to GC...with my oldies. How long for? 5 Months - my Father said "move out" It wasn't he's decision - my Mother''s decision. Thank God one of my brother's found a 2 bedroom unit (leased) - why? I had capital. At the time, I couldn't drive - 40 mins on the bus Actually 50 mins - I could walk a little..not much. Speech therapy/EEG crap/pronounces and crap...then eventually I passed my EEG test! I can drive again. For 4-5 months it was hard to walkup stairs...downstairs also. The first brain injury it was more my thoughts...Maybe the loss of my daughter a fews years before? Who f'n knows. So, you''re preaching to the unreachable.
I would've got Taxi's with the payout, but that was 1 session a week. Anyway brother - you aint a HARD at all..

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Hmm I don't remember you mentioning this before. Sorry for your loss.
well I did mention more than 1 week ago - I said "my blood not quite 2 months old". But anyway mate - it was a long time ago and when I joined this forum - I had another brain injury. they got 2 and bit years in jail..there released now. Put it this way mate - DON'T anyone! Always watched your back - while having piss. That was minor - 5 days in a induced coma. Simple that! My flatmate sought up helped! lol! hahahaha - He was a chef - not then though. That's why I did Landscaping - he was doing it then. He was an idiot really, but he knew how to cook roasts! lol!

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Lol, there is no difference between gender and sex. Gender is biology, not a choice!