Opinion General News - Sport and Other

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
I don’t think it’s terrorism this time.

The guy shouldn’t have been let out of his mental health facility.
Well in my opinion he is a terrorist because he was influenced by terrorists and chose to support their agenda. He had on him a flash drive of extremist views. I don't care if he has mental issues. He still knew what he was doing. You could say all terrorists are fucked in the head. It doesn't make them less evil. I hope he goes to jail and gets his head caved in.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
Well in my opinion he is a terrorist because he was influenced by terrorists and chose to support their agenda. He had on him a flash drive of extremist views. I don't care if he has mental issues. He still knew what he was doing. You could say all terrorists are fucked in the head. It doesn't make them less evil. I hope he goes to jail and gets his head caved in.

A terrorist is someone who PLANS attacks to cause the most alarm.
You will find this guy has more than a few roos loose in the top paddock and shouldn't be out on the street.
You can stand by for the buck passing as to why he wasn't still inside a mental health facility and why the cops weren't actively looking for him.

A lot of screw loose people get influenced by easy mantra and "go kill for allah" is one of the easiest for a broken mind to understand.
I don't even think he who shall remain nameless was a terrorist issue.
He was mentally unbalanced before the Lindt café and even bikies tossed him out because he was a nutter.
Iran wont take their people back ….unless they want to go back so we were stuck with him and it was only a matter of time before he flipped out.
In his case he loved notoriety so that's why he had an isis flag not because he was terrorist.
He also chained himself to the downing centre steps to get attention.

Sad to say it but our mental health facilities especially in NSW started a downhill slide since the time of Labors Frank Walker.
He repealed the summary offences act used to pull up nutters in the street. He also began the "release" into the community of those who should be locked up for both their own and community safety.
The Policy was "everybody has a right to live in the community" no matter the risk.....and it was cheaper than keeping Callan Park open.

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
A terrorist is someone who PLANS attacks to cause the most alarm.
Yes and it sounds like it was planned. They were saying he had a flash drive that had extremist propaganda on it. So it looks like he got "radicalized" and planned an attack. They are also examining a computer they took in a raid.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Yes and it sounds like it was planned. They were saying he had a flash drive that had extremist propaganda on it. So it looks like he got "radicalized" and planned an attack. They are also examining a computer they took in a raid.
On second thoughts I think you’re right.

Sometimes I’m too quick to judge and say it’s terrorism and turns out it isn’t, but the more I read about this bastard the more I think it was terror related.

How he has been able to walk the streets is alarming....

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
On second thoughts I think you’re right.

Sometimes I’m too quick to judge and say it’s terrorism and turns out it isn’t, but the more I read about this bastard the more I think it was terror related.

How he has been able to walk the streets is alarming....
He is not a terrorist BUT a very dangerous nutter influenced by a terrorist group the media keep giving free plugs to .
You keep giving oxygen thieves air and print time those with roos loose in the top paddock will be attracted to their ideology.

Just because an American collects and has a fascination with guns doesn't mean they are member of the NRA.

Our society is littered with people who have mental health issues and more seem to be coming out of the woodwork as we struggle to provide care and oversight.
They all have fascinations or tendencies to be attracted too certain things but that doesn't make them a terrorist.
It certainly doesn't make them safe to turn your back on either.
Terrorists are just plain evil in the advancement of their cause be it religion , politics, climate change or ...….just pick an issue.

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Call him whatever you want. He is an evil cunt who should be behind bars for the rest of his life.