Rugby League GC Titans - News, New Signings and Rumours

Q'Billie Boy

May 2, 2013
The Titans have signed two-time Intrust Super Cup premiership winner Jamal Fogarty to a two-year deal, with the reigning Player of the Year joining the Club’s Development Player squad.

Fogarty will join the Titans as a Development Squad player in 2020, and then move into the senior playing squad in 2021.

This signing should be a warning to Ash Taylor to perform or else.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
I'd boot Cartright and any other anti-vax nutter.

They are a real problem today. We almost had polio whipped yet it is making a comeback - partly due to these people and their lies.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
I'd boot Cartright and any other anti-vax nutter.

They are a real problem today. We almost had polio whipped yet it is making a comeback - partly due to these people and their lies.
Its his choice not to vax but there are consequences.
He and his missus are apparently active in the campaigns against which makes them squires for one of the four horsemen.

Reactions: S J

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
He’s a goose imo.
Yes I know this is not "titans" related but it is "goose" related.
P Gallen has backed Cartwrights decisions not to take the flu shot and cited his team mates at the sharks in the past have "declined" it when offered.
The important thing is his comment....."PLAYERS have a right to KNOW what goes into their bodies"

I guess Paul has forgotten a case of PEPTIDE intake.

Seriously one "sniffle" and footy is cancelled.

Reactions: Rabbits 21

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018
Yes I know this is not "titans" related but it is "goose" related.
P Gallen has backed Cartwrights decisions not to take the flu shot and cited his team mates at the sharks in the past have "declined" it when offered.
The important thing is his comment....."PLAYERS have a right to KNOW what goes into their bodies"

I guess Paul has forgotten a case of PEPTIDE intake.

Seriously one "sniffle" and footy is cancelled.
I have never been a fan of Gallen.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
I have never been a fan of Gallen.
I have never been a fan either BUT and its a big BUT...He could play 80 minutes and he made important plays....He COULD and DID offload the ball to his support quite often as he was being brought to the ground which created SPACE for his teams attack.

He is the sort of ex player the Dragons sorely need to coach their forwards in how to back each other up and USE the ball not just run and die with it.
I was just not impressed with his vaxx statement given his clubs peptides issues and that they all claimed NOT to know what was being given to them.

Anti Vaxxing is a personal choice that can carry not only social issues but health issues and it just pisses me orff that those against it keep making the same tired old refuted claims.....No Jab No Play is now the standard for child minding and a lot of footy players behave like children .

You now have the nutters in Albury Council playing god over their footy ground and the storm having to resort to a private field...the reason is of course Addo-Carr having behaved like a child in disregarding covid -19 requirements on more than one occasion.

The disruption might be a benefit to the Titans when play resumes though.

Reactions: Rabbits 21

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Off-contract star David Fifita is a “priority” for the Titans.

Gold Coast are looking to rebuild and off-contract players Titans Kevin Proctor, Nathan Peats and Tyrone Roberts will need to improve.

Ryan James is off contract at end 2020.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Bryce Cartwright and Brian Kelly may not receive payments from the club beyond the end of the month.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Will be interesting to see how Sami goes back at fullback, he’s the potential to go well there.

Reactions: S J

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Cartwright now given an exemption to play.
Talk he will be dropped to the bench though as he’s behind the rest at training and he’s been a distraction.

Keegan Hipgrave is back from injury and likely to start in the second row.