Opinion Forum Upgrade / Suggestions

WhiteLineFever

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 19, 2013
Hi All,

Forum still has a bit of work to go on styling but should be fully functional.

With any upgrade there is sure to be some bugs so if there are any issues or suggestions, please post in this thread.

Thanks

S J

Mod Squad
Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Also - if anyone wants to help contribute to the update feel free. Any amount - eg $5 - anything.

Let me know Pvt, and I'll give you the paypal address.

NB: This is not compulsory.

S J

Mod Squad
Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
I'm currently testing my preferences - some are quite nice. I also prefer "small". IO is interesting.

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
It looks pretty good. The Rugby League Grandstand logo is very small at the top left of the screen. It looks like we can't change the colour of the words we type in the Shoutbox. The avatars are a bit small in the threads.

WhiteLineFever

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 19, 2013
It looks pretty good. The Rugby League Grandstand logo is very small at the top left of the screen. It looks like we can't change the colour of the words we type in the Shoutbox. The avatars are a bit small in the threads.
Logo will be changed. That was a rush job :)

I will look into if we can change color

S J

Mod Squad
Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
I turned my Shout box upside down - or rather last comment on top - quite like it. I wonder if we can do that for posts - does anyone like this idea (ie Page 1 would be the latest - page 5 the first ?

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Sorry Mate. Not sure you can do this yet. BUT - click on your icon - top right - look in preferences - then "style". It has a few different styles. BUT - I'm not sure you can do this yet.
I can't see it in preferences but after the upgrade I went onto my profile page and clicked on "cover" and I was able to change my cover around on my profile page. Is that what this is about???

Last edited: