News Forum/Server Upgrade

WhiteLineFever

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 19, 2013
Forum has been upgraded! With an upgrade all mods and add-ons also need to be updated and this will happen over the next couple of days. If you find any errors please post here.

Thanks

Northern_Union

Forum fool
Jul 15, 2012
Timaru
www.theNZwarriorsonline.com
I suspect that the home button will be re-established to take you to news section. The news section is a forum on site portal that might be off line at the moment. The former forum HTML link will be re-establihed once forum upgrades are complete i suspect.
The tipping section should be up and running by tomorrow @H . Will be able to run as many tipping comps as we want so you guys in the QRL second division and the like will be able to run a proper tipping comp this year along with an NRL tipping comp and perhaps an ESL tipping comp as well.

Reactions: H

WhiteLineFever

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 19, 2013
Why is it that now when I click on HOME it brings up the forum homepage. Use to take me to the news page.
This should be fixed today! Had problems with the portal but I think I have just about worked them all out!

Reactions: H

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Seems good - I've come in a few times and things seem different every time ... :)

Will wait and see. But - being a simple sort of bloke - I'm easily pleased .... :)

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Re tipping - I plan to run Bookie for the NRL et al. I hope this doesn't affect anything ?

Happy to include other things - eg Qld games - if H provides data.

Northern_Union

Forum fool
Jul 15, 2012
Timaru
www.theNZwarriorsonline.com
We'll run both SJ. The tipping is to complement the bookie events. The tipping was more of a way to include those that don't like gambling and also we all like to think we can pick the out comes of games so this is a way to prove it :D

TerryG

Voider of Warranties
Staff member
Apr 3, 2013
thenzwarriorsonline.com
We'll run both SJ. The tipping is to complement the bookie events. The tipping was more of a way to include those that don't like gambling and also we all like to think we can pick the out comes of games so this is a way to prove it :D
I'll play both the Bookie and Tipping Comps.:)

The Bookie is enormous fun.

And if stacks of members are in the Tipping Comp(s), I'll be "in it to win it".

Muppet (who doesn't gamble) might join the Tipping Comp eh Mupp?

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Hi - Before I left mine was still showing it was closed. 11.30am.

Away for a few days so will check when home.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
I couldn't use my mobile today with white line fever league. everything else - no problem. Dan Murphy's Bunnings Ebay email on my mobile - not whitelinefever.com