Opinion FOOD THREAD

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
it was left over crockpot cooked silver side last night with fried onion, cabbage, veggies and a steamed potato in the jacket with thickened cream

Reactions: S J

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018
Caught up with friends this morning for breakfast I just had poached eggs on toast and a lovely freshly squeezed apple juice.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Just seeing my Aunty for the first time since she’s moved back from London she and my Nanna are over for dinner we are at the RSL S J S J Southy Southy.....

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Chicken burger with chips I am having. They give you 3 decent sized pieces of chicken too.

Nanna is having the seniors fish and chips and everyone else steak burger with salad or chips.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Doing a Roast Pork on the Webber tonight. Crackle ....

I love roast potatoes - so always do more for tomorrow.
Sounds lovely.

How long does it take for the potatoes to roast?

We are having take away Chinese haven’t had it in ages.

I think Dad is having combination Chicken chow mein with boiled rice.

Mum, myself and Sister will share Beef and cashews, satay chicken and boiled rice.

Oh and we got some steamed dim sims to share as well.

I love Chinese.

wilco

Sep 30, 2020
As you have IBS - the first you should do, don't eat crap. As an Ulcerative colitis sufferer for 14 years still going. I mainly ate correctly anyway - boxing, it was after footy but full-on Regine exercising.
I think I can say this to you, as 2 days ago you said to me "drinking too much doesn't help the colitis" Yes exactly. Though, when Neurosurgeons say! "we won't operate if you still can move your neck both sides". Ok...they got a pharmacist from the Hospital "take 6 tablets Osteo a day and 2-4 ibuprofen a day and at night take 2 tablets before you go the bed" It's a relaxing agent so you can sleep. It lasts for 4 hours.
So, brother, I would like your problems.

Reactions: Rabbits 21

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
Sounds lovely.

We are having take away Chinese haven’t had it in ages.

I think Dad is having combination Chicken chow mein with boiled rice.

Mum, myself and Sister will share Beef and cashews, satay chicken and boiled rice.

Oh and we got some steamed dim sims to share as well.

I love Chinese.
I do like chicken with mixed veggies and EXTRA mushrooms with a side order of steamed rice.

Reactions: Rabbits 21 and S J

wilco

Sep 30, 2020
What are the ones that are no good?

Garlic Onions Aparagus Beans e.g. black, broad, kidney, lima, soya Caulifower Cabbage, savoy Mange tout Mushrooms Peas Scallions / spring onions (white part)

Reactions: Rabbits 21