7 Aidan Sezer
8 Junior Paulo
9 Josh Hodgson
10 Shannon Boyd
11 Josh Papalii
12 Elliot Whitehead
13 Iosia Soliola.

Interchange: 14 Kurt Baptiste 15 Luke Bateman 16 Clay Priest 17 Joseph Tapine

Blake Austin (hand) returns at five-eighth, with Sam Williams dropping out. Josh Hodgson (ankle) has been named at hooker, but is in serious doubt.

panthers.png
1 Matthew Moylan
2 Josh Mansour
3 Waqa Blake
4 Tyrone Peachey
5 Dallin Watene Zelezniak
6 Bryce Cartwright
7 Nathan Cleary
8 Lelani Latu
9 Peter Wallace
10 Suaia Matagi
11 Isaah Yeo
12 James Fisher-Harris
13 Trent Merrin.

Interchange: 14 Sitaleki Akauola 15 Jeremy Latimore 16 Chris Grevsmuhl 17 Zak Hardaker 18 Moses Leota

Unchanged, with Moses Leota added as 18th man.

Last edited by a moderator:

moto748

Sep 13, 2013
And they do, and both played well. Hodgson got a bang on the head, but I don't imagine it'll be anything serious.

I get the feeling with Austin he's anther Foran or Matai: always playing with an injury.

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
And they do, and both played well. Hodgson got a bang on the head, but I don't imagine it'll be anything serious.

I get the feeling with Austin he's anther Foran or Matai: always playing with an injury.
Austin played very well despite his obviously crook hand.
With Austin in the side the backs actually got a little more ball to take some of the work off the forwards which wasnt the case against the sharks where the sharks just weathered the power of the raiders forwards until they were a little worn out.
All in all a pretty good game from both sides.
The Raiders are going to need Austin against the storm as I don't think their power game will work so well in that game and they will need to play a little more cleverly.