7 Johnathan Thurston
8 Matthew Scott
9 Jake Granville
10 James Tamou
11 Gavin Cooper
12 Ethan Lowe
13 Jason Taumalolo.

Interchange: 14 Rory Kostjasyn 15 Coen Hess 16 Scott Bolton 17 Ben Hannant

Kane Linnett (calf) is out, replaced at centre by Javid Bowen.

broncos.png
1 Darius Boyd
2 Corey Oates
3 Tom Opacic
4 James Roberts
5 Jordan Kahu
6 Anthony Milford
7 Ben Hunt
8 Josh McGuire
9 Andrew McCullough
10 Adam Blair
11 Sam Thaiday
12 Matt Gillett
13 Corey Parker.

Interchange: 14 Jarrod Wallace 15 Tevita Pangai Jnr 16 Jai Arrow 17 Alex Glenn 18 Jonus Pearson

Centre Tom Opacic (shoulder) returns, pushing Jordan Kahu to the wing and Jonus Pearson to 18th man. James Roberts has been named pending his trip to the judiciary on Wednesday.

Last edited:

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
Roberts out.
How long did he get?. I can bet it probably wast enough.
For a player with more "speed" than Oxford and other issues you have to wonder why Bennett is persisting with him:bag:

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Taumalolo will have a blinder after egging a few cars -:banghead: I think he's 25! Lol!

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
Hard fought game with both sides absolutely buggered after the game so the sharks will be happy.
It looked like the Broncos tinniness was going to jag them the win with the seemingly easy last Oates try as the Cows looked to have nothing left.
Lady luck and talent got the cows home at the death to take the well earned win and send Corey parker out a loser in his last game.
You can only hope Roberts learnt a lot from putting the boot into the opposition as the Broncos paid a big price without him last night

The egg tosser was the M O M for me and the side with three JT's in it meet the sharks.

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
Hard fought game with both sides absolutely buggered after the game so the sharks will be happy.
It looked like the Broncos tinniness was going to jag them the win with the seemingly easy last Oates try as the Cows looked to have nothing left.
Lady luck and talent got the cows home at the death to take the well earned win and send Corey parker out a loser in his last game.
You can only hope Roberts learnt a lot from putting the boot into the opposition as the Broncos paid a big price without him last night

The egg tosser was the M O M for me and the side with three JT's in it meet the sharks.
Did I predict that? Old Man :hilarious:

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
Did I predict that? Old Man :hilarious:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day Bazza:finger: but it was a good result for the game and Broncos supporters might eat a little humble pie as they seem to think its their right to be in a GF.
As much as I wanted a Raiders v Choccies GF a semi will do me but it narrows down the odds for a sharks v storm GF now

moto748

Sep 13, 2013
Yeah, a fantastic contest. Watching the Cowboys win that after Wigan's great win just about made my night last night. :)

Reactions: S J

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
after the way the qualifiers played on the weekend you have to hope they have some gas left in the tank or it looks like a sharks v storm GF.
You have to give it to the sharks with ennis spurring them on they are a different side this year and haven't looked like shooting themselves in the foot as per normal for them..