Match Preview Finals Week 1 Qualifying Final - Roosters vs Rabbitohs: Friday 13th September 7:50pm @SCG

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Cat A and B tickets are now being sold on the non tv side for the Friday night game. Hopefully a sign that it’ll be a solid crowd. Lots of roosters fans are SCG/SFS trust members so expecting that area to be reasonably well populated

That’s from a Rorters fan off another site @RADICAL RABBIT bays 30 and 31 it’s been giving now when I last went in to check!
A lot of those tickets were already being sold according to the seating maps that I have been posting in this thread.

Peter Quinn

Aug 18, 2019
Cat A and B tickets are now being sold on the non tv side for the Friday night game. Hopefully a sign that it’ll be a solid crowd. Lots of roosters fans are SCG/SFS trust members so expecting that area to be reasonably well populated

That’s from a Rorters fan off another site @RADICAL RABBIT bays 30 and 31 it’s been giving now when I last went in to check!

If we are outnumbered I’ll be absolutely appalled and it’s looking that way!

It seems our fans that aren’t diehards like me take for granted the fact Souths are in the comp every year and all....... after 2014 our crowds have died off, those bandwagoners can get fucked, there is no better way to keep Souths strong and going who don’t make money out of a leagues club than be a member at least and if you can get to games which many can and especially at this time of the year with the smell of 22 in the air quite possibly!

I am livid!
All Souths members and fans should get out to the scg for this one. The louder the roar, the bigger the score.

Reactions: Rabbits 21

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Rabbitohs Insider Finals Week 1: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2019/09/11/rabbitohs-insider-finals-week-1/

Great episode for the first week of the Finals! Loved the Regular Season review!

Why Reynolds believes Rabbitohs good enough to make decider this year: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/wh...o-make-decider-this-year-20190911-p52q82.html
What a Rabbitohs Insider! It got me even more pumped!

I loved the season review, what a ride it’s been and I ain’t over yet!

If you’d have said after that Dogs loss we would have finished 3rd we would have taken it for sure, what a turnaround it’s been the last few weeks and we have momentum again!

Only about 44 hours or so til kick off now lads!

Reading Rorters fans comments they are arrogant and cocky already and think they’ll win easily...........

We are underdogs and no one @callmack1 is really expecting us to win and that’s how we like it!

We just need to go with them early and we have to build pressure and be right on song with our D with quick line speed!

Do we reckon George will be a late inclusion? Surely he plays, surely!......

The Flash

Mar 22, 2018
When I was young like you 21 I used to to travel all over Sydney to watch the games,I have a friend who can get me into the members area at the SCG but it still costs a fortune after drinks etc.
I can sit at home in comfort in my studio room and see every nuance of the game,crowds are down because there is blanket coverage!
I not only can see the blood I can smell it!

Peter Quinn

Aug 18, 2019
When I was young like you 21 I used to to travel all over Sydney to watch the games,I have a friend who can get me into the members area at the SCG but it still costs a fortune after drinks etc.
I can sit at home in comfort in my studio room and see every nuance of the game,crowds are down because there is blanket coverage!
Has lots of truth. Personally, I think crowds are down because the game appears to be run by the typical school yard bully, who gives all the lollies, free goes etc to his mates. And his mates are the boys that keep filling his pocket with money and bag with food and lollies and chips. The referees are Mr. Beans and thats because those running the game are more interested in making money for themselves.

Reactions: Rabbits 21

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Attention all Souths supporters, please stand up on Friday night and be counted. Let's fill the SCG to show our strength and passion for our team. Go Rabbitohs!!!
Fuck oath mate, FIRE UP ALL!!!!!

FIRE UP ALL!!!!!!!

32 hours until kick off!

We have bought 60 percent of tickets to, hold on whilst I find the link:.......

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018

But Bunnies fans are doing their bit to turn it into a sea of cardinal and myrtle, snapping up 60 per cent of tickets for their qualifying final clash on Friday night.

@RADICAL RABBIT even once they get their SCG members we could have some SCG members too who watch cricket and Swans there.

It’s gonna be around 50/50 but we will drown them out, you’d think they’d be more scum there being their home game but NOPE WE ARE TaKING OVER THE SCG MY WORD WE ARE!

I haven’t been this pumped for a game all year!

This is what we play for after the season to have an opportunity like this!

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
ALL OF YOU WHO DONT HAVE TICKETS GET THE FUCK OUT THERE!!

Let’s make it 65-35 and drown the bastards out even more!

I hope to see you all out there going mad like me!

I AM READY ALBEIT THE NERVES ARE KICKING IN A BIT!

Reactions: callmack1

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Fair enough mate, I buy a chicken or salad roll on the way to the game and take that in with some soft drinks I try working around it as I’m not rich I can’t waste money their, my wage doesn’t pay a lot but I still find away.

I hope you do change your mind though just this once and come to the SCG and FIRE UP!

Reactions: Peter Quinn