Opinion England world cup side

Northern_Union

Forum fool
Jul 15, 2012
Timaru
www.theNZwarriorsonline.com
I reckon the poms are going to give the cup a damn good shake this time around. Strong side across the park. Here is my side that i reckon the poms may go with.

1. Sam Tomkins
2. Ryan Hall
3. Kallum Watkins
4. Leroy Cudjoe
5. Josh Charnley
6. Kevin Sinfield
7. Rob Burrow
8. James Graham
9. James Roby
10.Sam Burgess
11.Gareth Hock
12. Gareth Ellis
13. Sean O'Laughlin

14. George Burgess
15. Richie Myler
16. Eorl Crabtree
17. Liam Farrell

Some bloody good players i haven't included in this 17 as well. I tell ya, if the Aussies and Kiwis think they are certs for the final then they are kidding themselves.

Fanrrior

Involved Member
Jul 26, 2012
England is looking threatening coming into the world cup. Tom Briscoe, Ryan Atkins, Rangi Chase, Jonny Lomax, areth Widdop and so many other talented pomms will be in the running too. Sam Burgess is able to play anywhere in the forward pack and Sinfield also having experience at lock, there are quite a lot of combinations England could have.

Personally I'd start Graham off the bench like what he does with Canterbury. Hopefully he instantly sparks up the rest of the team.

Northern_Union

Forum fool
Jul 15, 2012
Timaru
www.theNZwarriorsonline.com
England is looking threatening coming into the world cup. Tom Briscoe, Ryan Atkins, Rangi Chase, Jonny Lomax, areth Widdop and so many other talented pomms will be in the running too. Sam Burgess is able to play anywhere in the forward pack and Sinfield also having experience at lock, there are quite a lot of combinations England could have.

Personally I'd start Graham off the bench like what he does with Canterbury. Hopefully he instantly sparks up the rest of the team.

Actually i'd forgotten all about Widdop which is a surprise because i really rate him highly. Johnny Lomax is another out standing player that will most likely make the squad but will struggle to crack the top side.