News Coronavirus - General News and Views !

wilco

Very Active Member
Apr 11, 2016
You would be a great politician, lies and has no regard to anyone. I pity you family. God’s Honour..the years I’ve been here, you’re not a good person what I’ve read.

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
What chance that she's a raving feminist?
anything is possible. I just have issues with “ having a complaint “ stewing over it or just wanting to move on and then when opportunity presents be it political of fiscal start running a trial by media rather than go to the cops.
Bazza needs to understand that just because a claim is made by a woman....or a man doesn’t make it TRUE,
it has to be tested by the correct authorities not the media especially media who leave out pertinent information because it doesn’t suit their story line.

women are known to commit crime and make up as many allegations as men if not more because they are good at it.
ms Carrick and defraudinng $ millions comes mind....
you don’t get away with that unless you are a good story teller and mix in some truth with a lot of BS.
Jen SHAH from real housewives of salt lake just got arested.
another intelligent women spinning half truths and BS.
the crime? Fraud using the show to flog lead lists .

that’s the problem...the real victims get lost in with the shonks and that’s why immediacy of complaint so forensic evidence can be obtained.
leaving it for some time is unfair on both alleged perpetrator and victim

all the Karen’s jumping up and down while covid restrictions are on doesn’t look good either.
my youngest granddaughter is a party animal and will hate the Qld lock down where she lives and I would not put it past her to try to sneak out anyway.

Reactions: Southy

wilco

Very Active Member
Apr 11, 2016
What chance that she's a raving feminist?
Or you are - those crazy people you may have seen with Trump rallies. All you should do, pray and have a vow of silence. :rolleyes: Your mate - crazy Stan - he doesn't believe. You should hassle him.

Southy

WLF "Member of the Year" 2020
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
Or you are - those crazy people you may have seen with Trump rallies. All you should do, pray and have a vow of silence. :rolleyes: Your mate - crazy Stan - he doesn't believe. You should hassle him.
I don't understand how these evil feminists can fool you so easily? shrug.gif

Last edited:

wilco

Very Active Member
Apr 11, 2016
It's alright - only 3 covid19 from 33,000. Em did say 1 hour ago "I'll ring you at 5pm tomorrow" It's for Saturday night and Easter Sunday.
Southy - "I don't understand how these evil women can fool you so easily?" That sentence isn't good if Women are reading that. Hopefully you understand that? If not - you have buckles stance you realise what happens even with a young woman in the bubble on Parliament. Maybe your stepdaughters had no problem? Though I doubt they would confine with you. You're the same as Stan.

Southy

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
It's alright - only 3 covid19 from 33,000. Em did say 1 hour ago "I'll ring you at 5pm tomorrow" It's for Saturday night and Easter Sunday.
Southy - "I don't understand how these evil women can fool you so easily?" That sentence isn't good if Women are reading that. Hopefully you understand that? If not - you have buckles stance you realise what happens even with a young woman in the bubble on Parliament. Maybe your stepdaughters had no problem? Though I doubt they would confine with you. You're the same as Stan.
I shouldn't have said women I should have said feminists and I have edited the post, if your girlfriend is a feminist you should ditch her immediately as she will not have true Christian values. ;)

wilco

Very Active Member
Apr 11, 2016
I shouldn't have said women I should have said feminists and I have edited the post, if your girlfriend is a feminist you should ditch her immediately as she will not have true Christian values. ;)
I'm honest- I revealed to my girlfriend on our holiday - I was a slave to female Dominant years ago. S J and crazy stan knows. I was doing a fitness course IV and on occasions I would stay there. She had her own business - it' was fetish attire and other things which you should know about Jesus and the 2000 years ago. lol!
The point I will say - she isn't a feminist. Her son's father which I met, which I liked him - though - there are things where women don't say in a new relationship. Hopefully you understand...probably verbal abuse.
She was shocked when I said that - I was a slave. I'm kink person, she isn't, and it doesn't bother me so far.

Reactions: stanleyg

Southy

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
I'm honest- I revealed to my girlfriend on our holiday - I was a slave to female Dominant years ago. S J and crazy stan knows. I was doing a fitness course IV and on occasions I would stay there. She had her own business - it' was fetish attire and other things which you should know about Jesus and the 2000 years ago. lol!
The point I will say - she isn't a feminist. Her son's father which I met, which I liked him - though - there are things where women don't say in a new relationship. Hopefully you understand...probably verbal abuse.
She was shocked when I said that - I was a slave. I'm kink person, she isn't, and it doesn't bother me so far.
It sounds like you may have met a good girl that is peaceful, hardworking and intelligent, if that's the case then look after her.

wilco

Very Active Member
Apr 11, 2016
It sounds like you may have met a good girl that is peaceful, hardworking and intelligent, if that's the case then look after her.
Actually met her at her work. I did the small landscaping in her building.
Though when the eels where crap my Mistress on the weekend I was allowed to watch the eels game. I won't do into specifics, though most men would, may find it difficult ...lol~ That turned me on.
What you have to realise, some Men which you think they're hard as nails - they are soft.

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
you dont have a clue do you Bazza?.
Questioning the validity of a claim and not taking them at face value is a prime function of the law.
If they didnt a lot of felons including murderers would get away with false claims.
Yesterday I showed examples of how smart women can be.

Today there is also a more serious example..
She claimed her partner committed suicide and she was going inherit his multi million$$ property.

It looked like suicide BUT it was tested for veracity and guess what?
she is up on a murder charge as her net surfing showed many options on how to commit murder and make it look like like suicide.
One her main hidden researches was on using helium...and that was how he was found and she also had sent a text to her EX ( a paramedic who was first on the scene) using her partners phone hinting at suicide while pretending to be her partner

I make NO claim on guilt or innocence just that every claim should be tested for veracity by the LEO's not the media.

Its no different to claiming to a potential client you do a good landscaping job....Its a just a claim and they may accept it ...or they may ask a few of your previous customers if they were happy with your work

you ignore Trump actually got an apology from the Washington post for fake news.

Everybody has a right to an opinion on anything including Bazza but when that opinion turns to personal attack thats when it is wrong and Bazza is past master at attacking people for having an opinion he doesnt agree with instead of supporting his opinion with evidence.

Meanwhile Covid is on the verge of breaking out again.
The EU restricted our supply of vac cin ations stock (rightfully so they wanted to look after themselves first due to the outbreaks they are having.
That plus the PNG outbreak has set us back but we are a lot safer than the EU or PNG.

Labor has stuffed up quarantines and "travellers" are still moaning they want to come home and then moan about quarantine.

Labor Victoria doesnt seem to care about these "aussie travellers" and are calling for overseas students to be let back in because they need the $$$$$
Everybody else has been functioning quite well with video classes but there isnt much $$$ in that for our lefty Universities.murder.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Southy

wilco

Very Active Member
Apr 11, 2016
you dont have a clue do you Bazza?.
Questioning the validity of a claim and not taking them at face value is a prime function of the law.
If they didnt a lot of felons including murderers would get away with false claims.
Yesterday I showed examples of how smart women can be.

Today there is also a more serious example..
She claimed her partner committed suicide and she was going inherit his multi million$$ property.

It looked like suicide BUT it was tested for veracity and guess what?
she is up on a murder charge as her net surfing showed many options on how to commit murder and make it look like like suicide.
One her main hidden researches was on using helium...and that was how he was found and she also had sent a text to her EX ( a paramedic who was first on the scene) using her partners phone hinting at suicide while pretending to be her partner

I make NO claim on guilt or innocence just that every claim should be tested for veracity by the LEO's not the media.

Its no different to claiming to a potential client you do a good landscaping job....Its a just a claim and they may accept it ...or they may ask a few of your previous customers if they were happy with your work

you ignore Trump actually got an apology from the Washington post for fake news.

Everybody has a right to an opinion on anything including Bazza but when that opinion turns to personal attack thats when it is wrong and Bazza is past master at attacking people for having an opinion he doesnt agree with instead of supporting his opinion with evidence.

Meanwhile Covid is on the verge of breaking out again.
The EU restricted our supply of vac cin ations stock (rightfully so they wanted to look after themselves first due to the outbreaks they are having.
That plus the PNG outbreak has set us back but we are a lot safer than the EU or PNG.

Labor has stuffed up quarantines and "travellers" are still moaning they want to come home and then moan about quarantine.

Labor Victoria doesnt seem to care about these "aussie travellers" and are calling for overseas students to be let back in because they need the $$$$$
Everybody else has been functioning quite well with video classes but there isnt much $$$ in that for our lefty Universities.
Crazy man? Who the hell you are speaking about. No wonder you love Trump...he goes like a spoilt boy, and he never answers correctly, and it was mainly lies.
You're a waste of my time all you're crap writing. You think you're correct, though most of the time you're not.

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
Crazy man? Who the hell you are speaking about. No wonder you love Trump...he goes like a spoilt boy, and he never answers correctly, and it was mainly lies.
You're a waste of my time all you're crap writing. You think you're correct, though most of the time you're not.
Bazza you do know the whole aim of Politics is not to commit to answering a question directly. Not directly answering is a point of pride by ALL politicians and Trump was one of the most direct answerers I have seen in ages.
As for you not supporting your opinion and resorting to threats or insult thats also a fact.
I am not thin skinned but you got so bad I had to call you out on it and you dont only direct it at me.

Personally if I am such a waste of time I dont understand why you do waste your time reading my opinion at all but apparently you do.
Not to blow my own trumpet but most of the time I am CORRECT. much to your chagrin I guess.

You really should stick to things you know about like landscaping, fitness, boxing, diet, seizures and of course cheating on your taxes.murder1.JPG

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
"Trans Tasman" bubble up for discussion by NZ.
So far they have been able to come to Oz but it has not been reciprocal.

India records 100,000 deaths in one day (have to question how many were directly from covid but in a country of over a billion people who live cheek by jowl its believable.

There is a video circulating from half a dozen left wing think tanks (californian universities) claiming covid doesnt exist and the research they have done in Cali shows people died from FLU strains and that the reason the CDC will not give them covid samples to study is because it doesnt exist

Back home our own vaccine roll out is slowed because of supply issues.
We have only just started making our own and the EU wants supplies kept at home or sent to more needy countries like france, italy and india where the bug is rampant.

China has virtually brought the world to its economic knees with the release oops escape of one little bug.
They are even offering to move in and help PNG which will effectively put china at our doorstep.
china flag.JPG

Southy

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
China has virtually brought the world to its economic knees with the release oops escape of one little bug.
They are even offering to move in and help PNG which will effectively put china at our doorstep.
View attachment 6333
The way China is now moving to control as much territory as possible it really makes me wonder about the origins of this virus.