News Coronavirus - General News and Views !

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018
On 7 news tonight they were saying how 70-79 year olds are most at risk followed by 20-29 and 50-59.

S J

Staff member
Feb 2, 2013
Time Traveller
Great idea Rabbs. Rabbits 21 Rabbits 21

It is a very big issue - we should try to get along - not find fault or attack politicians.

Anyone worried or with specific/real facts could post here.

Also - any one who gets it and wants help can tell us here.

Reactions: Rabbits 21

callmack1

Very Active Member
Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand
Don't think we've had any deaths over here yet but the number of cases is rapidly increasing and it's becoming very serious. As I type this, the entire country will be officially going into full lockdown in 20 minutes. That will last at the very least four weeks. So basically, everyone has to stay in their homes for the next four weeks and only go out for essential services. Everything is shut down apart from essential services obviously.

Crazy times. I can't work for four weeks, can't see friends and family and can't go out and be free for four weeks. But I will be following the rules and I hope everyone does the same. It's just what we have to do to flatten the curve.

Reactions: S J and Rabbits 21

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018
Don't think we've had any deaths over here yet but the number of cases is rapidly increasing and it's becoming very serious. As I type this, the entire country will be officially going into full lockdown in 20 minutes. That will last at the very least four weeks. So basically, everyone has to stay in their homes for the next four weeks and only go out for essential services. Everything is shut down apart from essential services obviously.

Crazy times. I can't work for four weeks, can't see friends and family and can't go out and be free for four weeks. But I will be following the rules and I hope everyone does the same. It's just what we have to do to flatten the curve.
Well those that don’t follow the rules could get fined or even at worst go to prison I’d assume.

Reactions: callmack1

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
Coronavirus Cases: 435,391
Deaths: 19,620

Fatality Rate: 4.51% (deaths divided by cases, times 100)

Cases in Australia: 2,431
Deaths in Australia: 9

Reactions: S J