Opinion Campbell Graham

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
I’d just like to say how awesome he was the first half of the season and then what normally happens to young players happened, he had an off 5-6 weeks where he was just off and luck wasn’t going his way either and his game kinda came down a level and errors crept in and it just wasn’t happening for him. But Campbell fought through it and came out the other side and went back to basics and he found top gear in the run home like we knew he could.

This kid is a keeper and I’ve seen enough from him at centre despite a few mistakes which will happen that centre is his best position.

Getting called up to PM’s game team and now getting into the U23’s Kangaroos team he deserves every bit of it and it will be great for him to get exposed to these kinds of games and he will learn a lot and I’m sure his game will keep growing.

Reactions: callmack1

doyen

Feb 6, 2018
Some good youngsters have emerged this year. And we have lost a few really good players to retirement. The wheel turns.
Yeah--that wheel turns far too quickly-----I hope not TOO quickly !!!!!

Reactions: S J

doyen

Feb 6, 2018
I love how it's almost a miracle these days to win 2 p/ships in a row--were you around SJ to enjoy between 1956 & 66--11 in a row !!!!!!!! All the other teams thought that run was going to last forever--the wheel seems to always turn--eventually !

Last edited:
Reactions: Rabbits 21

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Some good youngsters have emerged this year. And we have lost a few really good players to retirement. The wheel turns.
@S J do you have the retirement list I was just focussed on Sutto and GI the other night, that I missed the rest besides Latimore.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
I love how it's almost a miracle these days to win 2 p/ships in a row--were you around SJ to enjoy between 1956 & 66--11 in a row !!!!!!!! All the other teams thought that run was going to last forever--the wheel seems to always turn--eventually !
Only St George, Parra and Souths have won 3 consecutive premierships in a row or more!

doyen

Feb 6, 2018
Campbell needs to play in the centre permanently starting next season--as he gets bigger,stronger & more experienced he will be a real goodun !!

Reactions: Rabbits 21

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Campbell needs to play in the centre permanently starting next season--as he gets bigger,stronger & more experienced he will be a real goodun !!
He needs a rest to, so I hope we give him that after the Nines tournament.