Rugby League Bunnies - Signings and News

Peter Quinn

Aug 18, 2019
Come join me out there, I’m fucking more pumped now @callmack1 its gonna take our best game of the year and our best win in a long time but we can do it, this cunt getting off should just fire us up more, FACT.

Mind you I feel sick currently like Southy.

This is what we mean @RADICAL RABBIT the scum could take a players head off or put him in a wheelchair and still get nothing!

Shame on you Greenberg you are a fucking disgrace and should be sacked!
Let's take their duck heads off.

Reactions: Rabbits 21

callmack1

Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand
Well, that will do me!! For frick sake I cannot believe it!! Jared Waerea-Hargreaves has got off his charge and is free to play. What the actual hell, I genuinely can't believe it. How can Sam miss a week for a friggin hair pull yet Waerea-Hargreaves gets off that?!! It is an absolute joke. If that's not evidence of favouritism then I don't know what is. The NRL should be ashamed of themselves! Their 'darlings' can get away with anything and it's allgood yet we get knit-picked over every little thing! I genuinely believe it's unfair.

Scrap the judiciary - James Graham calls for NRL to end ‘embarrassing’ farce: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/6c690551826219a538d04cb8f4d301cc

"Why would anyone want their kids to play?" Fans filthy over judiciary decision: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/713b41faf59f8384ccfa9421cdd89c6c

Peter Quinn

Aug 18, 2019
Well, that will do me!! For frick sake I cannot believe it!! Jared Waerea-Hargreaves has got off his charge and is free to play. What the actual hell, I genuinely can't believe it. How can Sam miss a week for a friggin hair pull yet Waerea-Hargreaves gets off that?!! It is an absolute joke. If that's not evidence of favouritism then I don't know what is. The NRL should be ashamed of themselves! Their 'darlings' can get away with anything and it's allgood yet we get knit-picked over every little thing! I genuinely believe it's unfair.

Scrap the judiciary - James Graham calls for NRL to end ‘embarrassing’ farce: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/6c690551826219a538d04cb8f4d301cc

"Why would anyone want their kids to play?" Fans filthy over judiciary decision: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/713b41faf59f8384ccfa9421cdd89c6c
Parents are stopping their kids from playing, because it looks like a mafia run game. And from how I see it's run, I believe it is.

Peter Quinn

Aug 18, 2019
Some media outlets just can't help themselves. Triple M is saying Cody Walker might have to leave Souths. It's absolute nonsense and no one should believe any part of the story.

Redfern Express

Aug 4, 2018
Further proof of an agenda against Souths by concerted forces,Sams Willy last year Cody leaving this year.
Foff cretins
The Rorters will have something up their sleeve after we beat them this week . Politis has the story on hold .His payment policy to the judiciary is going great guns.Just wait they'll probably have something on Cookie this year .

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
The Rorters will have something up their sleeve after we beat them this week . Politis has the story on hold .His payment policy to the judiciary is going great guns.Just wait they'll probably have something on Cookie this year .
Wouldn’t shock me at all, I just have a feeling they’ll try and put something on Cody, just what my gut is telling me!

Reactions: Peter Quinn

doyen

Feb 6, 2018
The Chooks will be confident that they can win even though they haven't really looked like beating us this year--I think they're in for a shock !! After this match the Chooks will be playing to stay alive !!

Last edited:
Reactions: callmack1

southsport

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
Ryan Matterson rumoured to be not getting along so well with Madge and may exit the tigers during the off-season.........anyone interested?

The Flash

Mar 22, 2018
I have it on good authority that a journo reckons Cody Walker might sign up with the Titans in 2021.
A red hot tip by screw loose confirms that Walker could leave the club in 2021.
Now ain't that news?FMD.

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
I have it on good authority that a journo reckons Cody Walker might sign up with the Titans in 2021.
A red hot tip by screw loose confirms that Walker could leave the club in 2021.
Now ain't that news?FMD.
Maybe they will pay massive overs for him.