Rugby League Bunnies - Signings and News

Redfern Express

Aug 4, 2018
Recruitment has been pathetic over the last few years. This is now proving to be our downfall.Britt ,Knight and some of our other bench forwards are just not up to first grade and our backline depth is non- existant. Our entire recruitment process needs an overhaul .

Reactions: The Flash

southsport

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
Recruitment has been pathetic over the last few years. This is now proving to be our downfall.Britt ,Knight and some of our other bench forwards are just not up to first grade and our backline depth is non- existant. Our entire recruitment process needs an overhaul .
Yep, it all started with Madge, his recruitment was pathetic.

southsport

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
This posted by Spud21 on the warren.

"I spoke to a contact today that knows a lot of the lads and works close with officials at our club and the mindset and vibe is worrying. Players are exhausted and mentally drained, physically Sam is gone and lucky to be back for Finals week 1, blokes like Cook, Murray and apparently Lowe are feeling it at the moment. Walker just slouches around at training and Reyno is rooted. As mentioned here AJ is having a fucking mental breakdown for some reason and who knows when he will be back and there’s a lot of concern coming from the coaching team at the moment.
Whilst we are still in it there’s always hope and I won’t give up on the team just yet but I was concerned from what I was hearing.
The good news is that we have money to spend for next year and Wayne is targeting his men. Don’t be surprised if we are noting as one of the team talking with Ramien and hindsight is a wonderful thing but we pulled out of the DWZ signing and as I told everyone months ago we were after him hard. DWZ at fullback for us and my opinion we are sitting 2nd.
Thompson is an absolute mongrel and will add much needed starch in the middle for us. He’s being compared to a James Graham like prop which is what we need. I know we are looking at fullbacks but I don’t know who but my contact says they’re good young fullbacks that will add value to us.
Interesting times ahead for Souths."

The Flash

Mar 22, 2018
Waste of time telling the Focke Wolfes anything.........it's all Cody's fault you know Flash. :rolleyes:
Well Sport I really don't have a clue about RL but there are some very sharp dudes on the Pride who just informed me that a 5/8s job is to win the game for his team.
So I asked them why Munster didn't win the game for his team?
No reply!

Reactions: southsport

RADICAL RABBIT

Feb 6, 2018
Well Sport I really don't have a clue about RL but there are some very sharp dudes on the Pride who just informed me that a 5/8s job is to win the game for his team.
So I asked them why Munster didn't win the game for his team?
No reply!
Munster often does contribute a lot to his team winning though. Cody is great when he plays around his best, but he doesn't play around his best enough.

callmack1

Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand
This posted by Spud21 on the warren.

"I spoke to a contact today that knows a lot of the lads and works close with officials at our club and the mindset and vibe is worrying. Players are exhausted and mentally drained, physically Sam is gone and lucky to be back for Finals week 1, blokes like Cook, Murray and apparently Lowe are feeling it at the moment. Walker just slouches around at training and Reyno is rooted. As mentioned here AJ is having a fucking mental breakdown for some reason and who knows when he will be back and there’s a lot of concern coming from the coaching team at the moment.
Whilst we are still in it there’s always hope and I won’t give up on the team just yet but I was concerned from what I was hearing.
The good news is that we have money to spend for next year and Wayne is targeting his men. Don’t be surprised if we are noting as one of the team talking with Ramien and hindsight is a wonderful thing but we pulled out of the DWZ signing and as I told everyone months ago we were after him hard. DWZ at fullback for us and my opinion we are sitting 2nd.
Thompson is an absolute mongrel and will add much needed starch in the middle for us. He’s being compared to a James Graham like prop which is what we need. I know we are looking at fullbacks but I don’t know who but my contact says they’re good young fullbacks that will add value to us.
Interesting times ahead for Souths."
Well itf that's true, it's very, very concerning. What in the world is going on?! How can teams like the Roosters and Storm keep so fresh yet we don't seem to be able to?

Reactions: Rabbits 21

The Flash

Mar 22, 2018
Munster often does contribute a lot to his team winning though. Cody is great when he plays around his best, but he doesn't play around his best enough.
No argument there RR but the role of a 5/8 is to act as a link between backs and forwards,all players are expected to be trying to win the game for the team.
It's a play on words!