Rugby League Bunnies - Signings and News

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Rumours around now that Seibs is interested in getting Gagai up there to play fullback!

Word is also that Dane’s manager has been in talks with the Titans despite Souths denying it all!

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Yep, that ststement confirms it. It's a BS story, Cookie said he asked him strait up this morning and Gags said it's simply not true.
Great news then!

Seems newscorp is trying to unsettle us even more after our couple of losses!

I know we are down a few important players but I do expect the boys to bounce back on Saturday!

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Seems like Kent needs to take some pills to calm down tonight @southsport he is unhinged tonight, watch that video mate in the link and go grab some popcorn whilst you’re at it with Hooper challenging him!

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Me to R21. 2 people in my dept are affected. Some fairly unhappy people about a work.
I just hope it doesn’t affect permanent full time staff come November with word around rosters will be changing in all departments.

Not sure if that’s true or not though!

stanleyg

Apr 17, 2013
where there is smoke?
Even Bennett has come and said Gags can leave….at the end of the season...if he wants.
Bennett doesn't comment over nothings.

southsport

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
where there is smoke?
Even Bennett has come and said Gags can leave….at the end of the season...if he wants.
Bennett doesn't comment over nothings.
Gagai started the season intending to play wing outside of Inglis, he went to the centres when Inglis retired now he is back where he was told he would be by Wayne in the first place and will play out his contract, when his contract is over he will make a decision on his future as does every player, this is a fake news story and Kent has egg on his face. ;)

Reactions: Rabbits 21