Rugby League Bunnies - Signings and News

Nov 7, 2018
I didn't think of that, it's a good point.
I wouldn’t have thought so.
Most of the first grade trials they name about 26 players and give everyone half a game .
When you take into consideration some will be coming back from injury etc and not available then I’d think Turner will be getting some playing time in the first grade trials.

southsport

May 20, 2013
I wouldn’t have thought so.
Most of the first grade trials they name about 26 players and give everyone half a game .
When you take into consideration some will be coming back from injury etc and not available then I’d think Turner will be getting some playing time in the first grade trials.
Hmm OK, it would be nice to know where Turner actually sits in the overall scheme of things though.

Reactions: Rabbits 21

southsport

May 20, 2013
I was randomly told today that Jennings has re-signed and I notice that he is included in the team list on the website. :)

Reactions: callmack1

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
I was randomly told today that Jennings has re-signed and I notice that he is included in the team list on the website. :)
Who told you this?

I checked and Knight and Amone are not on there.

Sam Johnstone still is.

Jennings has been in our player profiles all along hasn’t he?

doyen

Feb 6, 2018
47% of NRL players are of Pacific Is. origin---12% are Indigenous Aust-----therefore 41% are Caucasian--interesting stats indeed !!

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
47% of NRL players are of Pacific Is. origin---12% are Indigenous Aust-----therefore 41% are Caucasian--interesting stats indeed !!
USA - Boxers, NFL (before the apartheid NFL NBA which - f'n white fellas! haha) not many black and Hispanics Hockey stars!~ lol
Always some Mothers with white children - there are too bIG for my son! ...Most of my jr rep career I was the smallest. The Ingenuous - maybe my weight, but taller. Praise me! lol! harder up white kids? lol!

Last edited:

Bazza

Apr 11, 2016
I doubt the bunnies can make the top 4 - but if they're playing at the Olympic Stadium - big advantage. Brisbane or Melbourne they are screwed.
It amazes me - f'n bunny fans before old codger Bennett it was reported he may go to the bunnies, f''n bunny supporters (mad as a meat axe) they didn't like it, but in 2-3 days - seibold was BAD BAD - it's like fucking ACA shit...:hilarious:
Mind you, my team won't make the 8 or 4! haha

southsport

May 20, 2013
SIT DOWN BEFORE YOU READ THIS !!!

From another site.

"On the weekend I found out the sort of money Turner is really on and I nearly fell off my chair as i know this info comes from the top.
Madge loved Turner and in 2014 there was demand for a lot of our players. I was thinking maybe he was on $300k but it is closer to $450k. No one now will pay that sort of money and 3hats is right, he will not budge and for that money who can blame him. Souths still trying but he would rather stay for the same money.
That CEO Lee that we had also did a lot of these type of deals hence our current salary cap predicament.
Also was told that WB is really liked by the players and all staff. At functions he mixes well with all and gives sponsors the time of day. A real gentlemen and he tells them how much he likes giving it to the media. WB actually likes AJ but has told him at this stage sees him as winger."

callmack1

Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand

From another site.

"On the weekend I found out the sort of money Turner is really on and I nearly fell off my chair as i know this info comes from the top.
Madge loved Turner and in 2014 there was demand for a lot of our players. I was thinking maybe he was on $300k but it is closer to $450k. No one now will pay that sort of money and 3hats is right, he will not budge and for that money who can blame him. Souths still trying but he would rather stay for the same money.
That CEO Lee that we had also did a lot of these type of deals hence our current salary cap predicament.
Also was told that WB is really liked by the players and all staff. At functions he mixes well with all and gives sponsors the time of day. A real gentlemen and he tells them how much he likes giving it to the media. WB actually likes AJ but has told him at this stage sees him as winger."
Wow!!!!! That is fuggin crazy! What the hell!! Surely not!

Good to hear about Bennett though.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018

From another site.

Also was told that WB is really liked by the players and all staff. At functions he mixes well with all and gives sponsors the time of day. A real gentlemen and he tells them how much he likes giving it to the media. WB actually likes AJ but has told him at this stage sees him as winger.

Back when I was on LU I said on there it wouldn’t shock me I feel Turner was on about 400k. When Richo went for a while we had that fuckwit Lee and Madge loved Turner.

Both the Musgrove and Turner contracts were big blunders! FACT