News Bunnies - Injuries and Suspensions

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Sutto gets my vote--lol !!!!!?????????????????
We know you don’t like that idea Doyen........

I was gonna tag you in about how you say when teams have nothing to lose they play much better and throw the ball around and look to upset the teams up the top.

That is gonna be a danger this week against the Dogs.

doyen

Feb 6, 2018
We know you don’t like that idea Doyen........

I was gonna tag you in about how you say when teams have nothing to lose they play much better and throw the ball around and look to upset the teams up the top.

That is gonna be a danger this week against the Dogs.
Could be a close tussle-----will Burgess play--will we risk him--it's a tough decision to play Sam in this game due to his ongoing injury--he will be targeted & hit hard,no doubt !!

Reactions: Rabbits 21

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Could be a close tussle-----will Burgess play--will we risk him--it's a tough decision to play Sam in this game due to his ongoing injury--he will be targeted & hit hard,no doubt !!
I think Sam has to play.

doyen

Feb 6, 2018
I expect him to have a big game, we need him out there Doyen
I'd like to see Sam playing a more controlled game at prop instead of racing around amok with intent to smash the opposition.

He can be an enforcer in the middle without as much risk to his body or his future in the game going forward--injury-wise or suspension !!
After the furore of the judiciary ,which inadvertently insulted the refs, they will be all over Sam if he has another slip-up!!

Reactions: Rabbits 21

Redfern Express

Aug 4, 2018
I'd like to see Sam playing a more controlled game at prop instead of racing around amok with intent to smash the opposition.

He can be an enforcer in the middle without as much risk to his body or his future in the game going forward--injury-wise or suspension !!
After the furore of the judiciary ,which inadvertently insulted the refs, they will be all over Sam if he has another slip-up!!
When are they not all over Sam. He sneezes out there and they'll send it upstairs as they usually do. Sam will still be aggressive and we need him to so Sua and Knight can get motivated. As long as he keeps hims arms down I'm happy to see him going off.

doyen

Feb 6, 2018
When are they not all over Sam. He sneezes out there and they'll send it upstairs as they usually do. Sam will still be aggressive and we need him to so Sua and Knight can get motivated. As long as he keeps hims arms down I'm happy to see him going off.
I agree with controlled aggression------but with 15 prior charges Sam can't afford to be careless------I didn't really think there was too much in the Moylan hit at the time but it appears he did collect him high & hard !!
If Sam comes up with another one of those the powers to be will be right up him--throw the book at him--possibly goodbye season !!

Reactions: callmack1

The Flash

Mar 22, 2018
I look forward to Sam getting back to form and being aided by Britt( with the big ticker)and Sua ripping into the Chooks forwards.
Add Tommy the Tank in short bursts we may surprise those cocky bastards
The jury is out on Knight?

Reactions: callmack1

southsport

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
I look forward to Sam getting back to form and being aided by Britt( with the big ticker)and Sua ripping into the Chooks forwards.
Add Tommy the Tank in short bursts we may surprise those cocky bastards
The jury is out on Knight?
That's quite a good appraisal I think Flash, let's go get 'em!!!