Welcome to WhiteLineFever.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the WhiteLineFever community.

Auto Poster Bulldogs investigating after second lewd video of Dylan Napa surfaces

Discussion in 'News' started by Stuff News Articles, Jan 13, 2019.

  1. Stuff News Articles

    Stuff News Articles Auto Poster

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,837
    Likes Received:
    3
    Bradley Kanaris

    Queensland state of origin front rower Dylan Napa has been implicated in two lewd social media videos.


    The Bulldogs rugby league club are investigating another explicit video involving star recruit Dylan Napa.

    The tape emerged on Saturday, only a day after a sex tape involving the Maroons prop went viral on social media. The Sydney Morning Herald understands the video is four to five years old and the NRL integrity unit has been informed.

    Napa refuses to tell Canterbury officials who the source of the leak may be for both videos.

    "The club is aware of a further social media video that has emerged today that was taken several years ago," Canterbury said in a statement. "The club can confirm that Dylan Napa has received legal representation and advice from senior legal counsel, as well as made contact with the NSW Police.

    READ MORE:
    * Napa implicated in sex video
    * Smith signs two-year deal with Storm
    * NRL ref opens up about childhood abuse
    * NRL player on assault charge


    "The club is supportive of Dylan and is providing welfare support.


    "The club will not be making further comment at this time."


    Mark Evans

    Dylan Napa played for the Roosters in 2018.


    Bulldogs officials questioned Napa on Friday about the first video, which has gone viral on social media. It is understood the footage was taken around four years ago when Napa was still at the Roosters.

    The video shows a much younger Napa, with a fuller head of red hair, less bulk and no tattoos on the backs of his legs. The vision is filmed from a nearby bed.

    Canterbury said in a statement: "The club has today been made aware of alleged images surfacing on social media of a current player taken several years ago. The club has informed the NRL integrity unit of the matter. The club is not in a position to comment further at this time."

    Napa won a premiership with the Roosters last year and signed a three-year deal with the Bulldogs before Christmas.

    Two years ago the fiery prop was knocked unconscious by a fire poker during a wild party at a luxurious home in Palm Beach.


    Napa, 26, was the high-profile replacement for outgoing Bulldog David Klemmer. He was happy at the Roosters but ultimately decided to head to Belmore, even cutting short an end-of-season premiership trip to the US with his Roosters mates so he could link with his new employer.

    The Bulldogs have worked hard to move on from the fallout from their Mad Monday celebrations and, while standing by Napa, are privately frustrated the latest incident happened when the front-rower was not even at Belmore.

    The Napa videos come at another troubling time for rugby league with its image again being dragged through the mud.

    As The Sydney Morning Herald revealed on Saturday, the entire Sharks squad has been banned from the Cronulla sailing club after a late-night incident on December 21. Sharks players will be hauled before the board in coming days.

    It also came to light on Friday that Newcastle centre Tautau Moga had been charged with common assault of a taxi driver.

    Continue reading...
     

Share This Page