Opinion AFL - Aussie Rules

The_Fanatical_Rooster

Well Known Member
Oct 12, 2019
Sydney north
I think Richmond will win, Dad is a big Richmond fan.

My 2 teams are the Demons and the Swans.
Bloody hell Rabbits 21 Rabbits 21, we have something in common! Who would have thought!

I am a Demons fan! I love their colours (surprise, surprise) and the fact that they are the oldest club.

My second team is the North Melbourne Kangaroos (I follow them in the VFL competition).

Why do you like/follow Melbourne? I am not the slightest bit interested in the Swans TBH.

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018
Bloody hell Rabbits 21 Rabbits 21, we have something in common! Who would have thought!

I am a Demons fan! I love their colours (surprise, surprise) and the fact that they are the oldest club.

My second team is the North Melbourne Kangaroos (I follow them in the VFL competition).

Why do you like/follow Melbourne? I am not the slightest bit interested in the Swans TBH.
I used to like their players when I was younger growing up, eg David Neitz, Adam Yze etc....

Decided to follow them.

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018
It will be a nerve-racking day today Rabbits 21 Rabbits 21 to see if our Demons get to make the finals. Go Freo - they need to beat Footscray (the Western Bulldogs) today to keep us in eighth spot. Up the Dockers - Freo, way to go!
Sadly we finished 9th.

1st Port will play 4th Geelong
2nd Lions will play 3rd Richmond
5th West Coast will play 8th Collingwood
6th St Kilda will play 7th Western Bulldogs