Opinion AFL - Aussie Rules

I

IanS

Any other fans?

Along with my overseas Warriors membership, I'm also a Collingwood member too and my son plays down here in Melbourne, although I've taught him to appreciate all sports.

I'm off to the MCG tomorrow for what should be a terrific game and one of the most talked about in a long time. I'm hoping we can win as I think we have the better side, but it will be close.

Reactions: RADICAL RABBIT
N

Northern_Union

Hey Ian, good to see you here mate. Would you guys like to see a dedicated AFL sub forum?

S

S J

AFL 06/04/2013, Starts 02:10PM Bulldogs vs Fremantle Etihad Stadium
AFL 06/04/2013, Starts 04:40PM Brisbane vs Adelaide Gabba
AFL 06/04/2013, Starts 07:40PM Port Adelaide vs Greater Western Sydney AAMI Stadium
AFL 06/04/2013, Starts 07:40PM Essendon vs Melbourne Melbourne Cricket Ground
AFL 07/04/2013, Starts 01:10PM Geelong vs North Melbourne Etihad Stadium
AFL 07/04/2013, Starts 03:20PM Collingwood vs Carlton Melbourne Cricket Ground
AFL 07/04/2013, Starts 04:40PM West Coast vs Hawthorn Patersons Stadium

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/fixtures#ixzz2PeNBv1vH

S

S J

IanS said:
Any other fans?

Along with my overseas Warriors membership, I'm also a Collingwood member too and my son plays down here in Melbourne, although I've taught him to appreciate all sports.

I'm off to the MCG tomorrow for what should be a terrific game and one of the most talked about in a long time. I'm hoping we can win as I think we have the better side, but it will be close.
I like it. Not a great fan or that knowledgeable - but will watch it. Have been to the G to see Blues v Pies play.

Tend to support the Pies !

:king:

I

IanS

Northern_Union said:
Hey Ian, good to see you here mate. Would you guys like to see a dedicated AFL sub forum?
Happy to leave it like this for now and see how things go.

Melbourne thrashed tonight by Essendon. 148 points.

S

S J

AFL 06/04 Port Adelaide 19.20 (134) vs Greater Western Sydney 11.12 (78) AAMI Stadium
AFL 06/04 Essendon 28.16 (184) vs Melbourne 5.6 (36) Melbourne Cricket Ground
AFL 06/04 Brisbane 10.17 (77) vs Adelaide 14.12 (96) Gabba
AFL 06/04 Bulldogs 11.12 (78) vs Fremantle 16.10 (106) Etihad Stadium
AFL 06/04 Sydney 17.12 (114) vs Gold Coast 11.7 (73) SCG
AFL 05/04 St Kilda 12.10 (82) vs Richmond 14.15 (99) Melbourne Cricket Ground

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/results#ixzz2PiiNFTlD

N

Northern_Union

Is that Gold Coast team still struggling to attack supports? I remember seeing pictures of the stadium when they were playing and it looked almost empty.

S

S J

Northern_Union said:
Is that Gold Coast team still struggling to attack supports? I remember seeing pictures of the stadium when they were playing and it looked almost empty.
Once they start/keep winning it'll fill up.

They would have filled it for the NAB Cup Final - but it went to Melbourne. Brisbane played and beat Carlton. Should have been played in Qld.

M

marcus1979

last night was great to be a Bombers fan :)

we kicked the last 14 goals of the match and only conceded 1 behind in that period :clap:

N

Northern_Union

I don't know much about the AFL but that looks like a massive pasting.

M

marcus1979

just to break it down a bit

Q1
ESS - 6.2
MEL - 2.1

Q2
ESS - 7.4
MEL - 2.4

Q3
ESS - 8.5
MEL - 1.0

Q4
ESS - 7.5
MEL - 0.1

M

marcus1979

Northern_Union said:
I don't know much about the AFL but that looks like a massive pasting.
it was Melbournes biggest loss ever at MCG, it was essendons biggest win over Melbourne, it was top 3 of essendons highest scores ever.

It was a night of records a margin of 148 pts

I

IanS

Great win for the Pies today. Snuck away in the last bit. Given what we've got to come back into the side, I'm very happy.