Rugby League 2022 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

callmack1

Knowledgeable Member
Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand
Rabbitohs confirm Stadium venues for Season 2023: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2022/09/21/rabbitohs-confirm-stadium-venues-for-season-2023/

Good to have pretty much everything confirmed and locked in for 2023 so our members and fans can have certainty and start to plan.

Awesome to see we're still taking games to the Sunshine Coast, Central Coast, Mudgee, and now Perth again! I'm excited by the two home venues they're yet to confirm. There was talk in a Fox article the other day that one of those may be a New Zealand home game. Being an NZ member myself, that would be a whole new level of excitement and I'm telling you, we'd have MASSIVE support over here!

In other news,

Inside the best coaching transition since Gibson-Monie: https://www.nrl.com/news/2022/09/20/inside-the-best-coaching-transition-since-gibson-monie/

Reactions: Rabbits 21

Southy

WLF "Member of the Year" 2020
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
Behind Daily Telegraph Paywall:

Sport Con: Reynolds’ not-so-subtle Rabbitohs sledge
Daily Telegraph
22 September 2022

Broncos captain Adam Reynolds couldn’t resist having a crack at his former club South Sydney at Brisbane’s end-of-year awards night. SUBSCRIBE to read Sport Confidential.

MaximusTruthus

Mar 17, 2022
What did Reynold's say ?

Club made the right decision in my opinion as did Reynolds if he believes what he says.

Good player for us but struggled to close games out and resorted to the ineffective bombs when out of ideas(Ilias has a bit of that in him and I hope we learn from our last game against the Panthers)

Southy

WLF "Member of the Year" 2020
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
What did Reynold's say ?

Club made the right decision in my opinion as did Reynolds if he believes what he says.

Good player for us but struggled to close games out and resorted to the ineffective bombs when out of ideas(Ilias has a bit of that in him and I hope we learn from our last game against the Panthers)
“This club backed me for three years when another club wouldn’t,” he said in his acceptance speech.

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019/20/21
Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
“This club backed me for three years when another club wouldn’t,” he said in his acceptance speech.
Nothin wrong with that he’s just thanking the Broncos for believing in him. He did improve them this year. Without him they’d have been bottom 4.

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019/20/21
Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
I think it would have been better if he had chosen his words more carefully. ;)
It’s probs still a bit of an emotional and touchy subject for him. We are all humans that have emotions at the end of the day. I couldn’t be angry at him for being a bit dirty on how things finished with us. He could’ve taken one year then would have to leave anyway next season on and mightn’t have got the longer term contract that he got the year prior if he stayed with us one more season. It’s a shame there isn’t much in place for long serving players to their clubs.

Reyno also said he still has lots of friends here and is proud of Lachie and hopes we do well.