Rugby League 2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Nov 7, 2018
Seriously I can see Mansour being another Daryl Millard purchase and we know how that ended up. He is slower than a wet blanket and under the high ball, he makes AJ look like an AFL player. We tend to make a few dud signings every couple of years or so and this is the 2021 version. I will be happy to eat humble pie if Mansour has a stellar year but I am more than confident that won't happen. Regarding the apparent interest in Nofoaluma that makes even less sense than the Mansour signing because he would be wanting big money to leave the tigers and he simply isn't worth it. Nofoaluma would be seeking roughly the same coin JAC was after to come to our Club and we knocked him back. So why would be interested in him is incomprehensible. Who is a better player for 600-650k Nofoaluma or JAC? So, hopefully, this rumour is pure b.s. we couldn't be that stupid.
Or he could be the new Loti Tuqiri and win the Grand Final this year!

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019/20
Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
Ahh, I was waiting for the inevitable Lote comparison. I remember the same things being said about Goodwin this time last year and Nielsen before that. It happens every time we sign a 30yr+ winger who was released by another Club.
He’s 30 is Mansour that’s not old by any means and he’s not that slow he’s faster than Allan for mine.

Reactions: callmack1

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019/20
Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
RustysRusty
5h

Buddy just sent me this
“Peter Lang a jurno from our local paper who is usually bang on the money reckons sauce will sign a one year deal with the second year in the clubs favour which is awesome for yous”
That followed by another really credible insider who said Penrith are 100% chipping in for Sauce to come to Rabbits. It’s literally the best case scenario for us, i applaud recruitment if this all comes off.
Apparently Sauce could have gotten a more concrete deal elsewhere with potentially some more money but wants to win a premiership so he’s willing to make sacrifices to be with us, we will be getting a meter eating powerhouse that averages 180m and 19 runs a game that’s motivated to win a comp and prove a point for 280 odd k.

pure steel 111

Well Known Member
Jul 14, 2019
Seriously I can see Mansour being another Daryl Millard purchase and we know how that ended up. He is slower than a wet blanket and under the high ball, he makes AJ look like an AFL player. We tend to make a few dud signings every couple of years or so and this is the 2021 version. I will be happy to eat humble pie if Mansour has a stellar year but I am more than confident that won't happen. Regarding the apparent interest in Nofoaluma that makes even less sense than the Mansour signing because he would be wanting big money to leave the tigers and he simply isn't worth it. Nofoaluma would be seeking roughly the same coin JAC was after to come to our Club and we knocked him back. So why would be interested in him is incomprehensible. Who is a better player for 600-650k Nofoaluma or JAC? So, hopefully, this rumour is pure b.s. we couldn't be that stupid.
Could not agree more. Mansour has never won anything for a reason: He is not good enough. Aged, slow and does not scare anyone.

pure steel 111

Well Known Member
Jul 14, 2019
Or he could be the new Loti Tuqiri and win the Grand Final this year!
Do not confuse Mansour with Tuqiri. Tuqiri was all class when he first started at Brisbane. Tuqiri was top shelf wherever he played be it rugby or NRL. Gib athletic and dangerous.. Barrie Mansour is hopeless!! Why on earth is Burt keeping dopes like Burns and Ted Gargan??