Rugby League 2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Steve0102

Jan 2, 2021
Maclean NSW
This is where the Roosters have it all over us, recruitment. Currently, they have 3 elite players in their backline with Tedesco, Tupu and Manu. Previously 4 with Lattrell, they lose him and go after the Morris twins who were in the quality class when they were signed. We currently have one elite player and one quality in LM and Gagai but we instead then go after scraps like Moga and now Mansour.
Difference being we have the reality of a salary cap to think about.

Southy

WLF "Member of the Year" 2020
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
Probably not a gamble at the price though
True in that regard he would’ve been cheap. I was more meaning for how many games we get out of him given how many injuries he’s had....
From what you posted earlier R21 Moga seems to be ripping in at training so he may end up being the signing of the season?

Reactions: Rabbits 21

callmack1

Very Active Member
Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand
No need to worry boys, I'm allgood but appreciate the concern. Had a cruisy day off my phone/laptop today. It's the old man's birthday so I've just been spending some time with family. Was really nice.

In regards to Moga, I don't think he'll be viewed as a starting option to open the Season, especially if we get Mansour, but he certainly could play himself into a starting spot if injuries strike or he regains some crazy form in reserve grade.

Southy

WLF "Member of the Year" 2020
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
No need to worry boys, I'm allgood but appreciate the concern. Had a cruisy day off my phone/laptop today. It's the old man's birthday so I've just been spending some time with family. Was really nice.

In regards to Moga, I don't think he'll be viewed as a starting option to open the Season, especially if we get Mansour, but he certainly could play himself into a starting spot if injuries strike or he regains some crazy form in reserve grade.
I'm not writing Moga off for a starting spot just yet, I'll wait and see how he goes in the trials.

Reactions: callmack1

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019/20
Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
I'm not writing Moga off for a starting spot just yet, I'll wait and see how he goes in the trials.
Will depend mainly if there are any developments on the Mansour front.

stanleyg

Enthusiastic Member
Apr 17, 2013
So who is the player we're supposed to be swapping with the Tigers. Hopefully, it's Burns. I hope the story about Mansour is not true, that is taking 2 or 3 steps backwards IMO.
You already "gave" them Allan so a buy from the Tigpies may have been included in that deal.
More than a few "older" players may be looking for a move to top up their retirement "super". Hopefully they dont end up at the Dragons