Rugby League 2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019/20
Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
Sauce is a no brainer especially if Paulo is our other wing option.
No offence to Paulo but we got a premiership to win this year.
Paulo needs some time in NSW cup.

From Candice Wong off the Warren.

Southy

WLF "Member of the Year" 2020
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
Sauce is a no brainer especially if Paulo is our other wing option.
No offence to Paulo but we got a premiership to win this year.
Paulo needs some time in NSW cup.

From Candice Wong off the Warren.
There's no problem with signing him if he is the best available but at this stage I'm not going to get excited about it.

Rabbits 21

Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
First Tupou and now Mansour says to me the club thinks we need a high work rate back which is something none of our current lot are bar Gagai and Graham.

From Bully off the Pride.

Reactions: callmack1

Rabbits 21

Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
There's no problem with signing him if he is the best available but at this stage I'm not going to get excited about it.
I am. I love a player that eats up the metres doing the shit work, you know that!

Nov 7, 2018
Steve0102 Steve0102 who were your centres of the decade for us?

Mine were Goodwin and D. Walker.
Just on the news a few minutes ago Souths are trying to make a play for Josh Mansour.

I think this would be a great signing. He is a Souths junior as well and he’s very good at making metres he eats them up and we need a winger like that.

BRING JOSH home I say!!

Who is with me??
would be a great addition. I’f this happens we would be swapping a back up player for a starting winger , and probably saving some cap space as well...and a great metre eater at that.

doyen

Well Known Member
Feb 6, 2018
Just on the news a few minutes ago Souths are trying to make a play for Josh Mansour.

I think this would be a great signing. He is a Souths junior as well and he’s very good at making metres he eats them up and we need a winger like that.

BRING JOSH home I say!!

Who is with me??
Josh actually was born in Canterbury & played his first junior RL with Kingsgrove--he was cut by the Dogs SG Ball & then trialled for the Nth Sydney Bears--he then ended up playing NYC for Sths--Sths should have kept him on back then as he was the NYC winger of the year !!! He has played for Aust !!

Nov 7, 2018
From a Sydney morning Herald article :).Nofalouma can consider himself unlucky to be overlooked for Blues selection after a stellar year in which he scored 17 tries (equal third in the NRL), 17 line breaks (equal seventh), 118 tackle breaks (third in NRL) and 3,576 running metres (ninth).

Southy

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
From a Sydney morning Herald article :).Nofalouma can consider himself unlucky to be overlooked for Blues selection after a stellar year in which he scored 17 tries (equal third in the NRL), 17 line breaks (equal seventh), 118 tackle breaks (third in NRL) and 3,576 running metres (ninth).
Now there is a player that is well worth signing, would be for 2022 I assume mace?

PortRabbit

Nov 14, 2020
Port Macquarie
southsydneyrabbitohs.net
sorry callmack1 callmack1 I can’t agree with you on backs depth.

Moga, Burns and Milne will be lucky to play 10 games between them. They’re extremely injury prone.

Roberts, Goodwin and Allan out for Moga and Milne makes zero sense to me.
This is where the Roosters have it all over us, recruitment. Currently, they have 3 elite players in their backline with Tedesco, Tupu and Manu. Previously 4 with Lattrell, they lose him and go after the Morris twins who were in the quality class when they were signed. We currently have one elite player and one quality in LM and Gagai but we instead then go after scraps like Moga and now Mansour.

Reactions: Rabbits 21

Southy

May 20, 2013
Daceyville
This is where the Roosters have it all over us, recruitment. Currently, they have 3 elite players in their backline with Tedesco, Tupu and Manu. Previously 4 with Lattrell, they lose him and go after the Morris twins who were in the quality class when they were signed. We currently have one elite player and one quality in LM and Gagai but we instead then go after scraps like Moga and now Mansour.
I have hopes for Moga, too early to write him off Port.