Rugby League 2021 Rabbitohs Injuries and Suspensions

callmack1

Very Active Member
Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand
Hey guys,

Time to switch focus to 2021. This is part of a forum update where I'll be updating all threads for 2021. Same threads, same purpose, it's just a freshen up.

Please stop using the old threads if you can and start using these ones.

Please use this thread to discuss all injury/suspension news.

Cheers.

Reactions: Rabbits 21

pure steel 111

Well Known Member
Jul 14, 2019
Braidon Burns should not been on the roster and neither should Ted Dargan. Burt needs to start bringing in young Taaffe as a back-up half he looks and plays with a lot of energy and intent, something Ted Dargan has none of .

pure steel 111

Well Known Member
Jul 14, 2019
South Sydney Rabbitohs
Burns should have been released. Always injured and hobbling, his flag is always down. When The Crisps lost Roberts then Burns and restructured the 3/4 line observe the outcome. Two games over 50 points scored, 38-0 v the Third Placed squad and the Easts thrashing should have reached 70 +!!! No way that happens with Roberts and Burns there, no way. Bennett stuck to Roberts and Burns far too long but now he can see the aggression and vim of Graham et al.

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019/20
Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
Braidon Burns should not been on the roster and neither should Ted Dargan. Burt needs to start bringing in young Taaffe as a back-up half he looks and plays with a lot of energy and intent, something Ted Dargan has none of .
If Burns can stay fit he’d wanna play well to get another contract with an NRL Club.

Agree re Dargan he’s not the answer Ta’affe is better.

Rabbits 21

Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
Burns should have been released. Always injured and hobbling, his flag is always down. When The Crisps lost Roberts then Burns and restructured the 3/4 line observe the outcome. Two games over 50 points scored, 38-0 v the Third Placed squad and the Easts thrashing should have reached 70 +!!! No way that happens with Roberts and Burns there, no way. Bennett stuck to Roberts and Burns far too long but now he can see the aggression and vim of Graham et al.
Yep Campbell continues to get better and he’s still so young. Rep player of the future for sure.

Southy

WLF "Member of the Year" 2020
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
Burns can't be released.

Rabbits 21

Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
A rumour thread might not be the place for it but Brock Gardiner was carried off the field today with what looked a serious leg injury, guessing achilles.

Read this off the Warren.

Gardner was one of our development players.

Reactions: callmack1

Southy

WLF "Member of the Year" 2020
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
A rumour thread might not be the place for it but Brock Gardiner was carried off the field today with what looked a serious leg injury, guessing achilles.

Was that a training accident/injury?

callmack1

Very Active Member
Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand

A real shame if true, I know that some were thinking he could be in line for a debut this year.

doyen

Well Known Member
Feb 6, 2018
I wasn't able to get onto this Forum the last few days--I was blotted out by "DOMAIN BACKORDER"--has anybody had this happen??
Quote-" Whiteline fever.com has expired--Find out how to get it through Domain Backorder." This message was on a black screen !
I ended up joining The Roar,The Pride & TalkingFooty but,Gee whiz,I found them hard to follow !!
Thank Goodness I'm back!!???????

callmack1

Very Active Member
Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand
I wasn't able to get onto this Forum the last few days--I was blotted out by DOMAIN BACKORDER--has anybody had this happen??
Quote-" Whiteline fever.com has expired--Find out how to get it through Domain Backorder." This message was on a black screen !
I ended up joining The Roar,The Pride & TalkingFooty but,Gee whiz,I found them hard to follow !!
Yep, happened to all of us man. I was worried for a while there but it's great to have it back now!

Also great to see you on The Pride too Doyen!!

Rabbits 21

Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
I wasn't able to get onto this Forum the last few days--I was blotted out by "DOMAIN BACKORDER"--has anybody had this happen??
Thank Goodness I'm back!!???????
Mate this is my favourite as well too.

I have still had some issues today though where it still doesn’t connect properly to this site...

I am also on @PortRabbit’s forum plus the Pride and also LU and the Warren but I don’t go on those 2 as much.....

Reactions: PortRabbit

Rabbits 21

Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
Yep, happened to all of us man. I was worried for a while there but it's great to have it back now!

Also great to see you on The Pride too Doyen!!
Not wrong Callmack was worried as well.

Thank goodness it’s all ok now.

Reactions: Southy

Rabbits 21

Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
I went to the session where Jed pulled up sore two fridays ago, seemed like a groin or upper thigh injury, left leg. He’d been a standout on the day before that happened.

From Jed off the Warren.

Rabbits 21

Staff member
Feb 6, 2018
Re jed Cartwright, I went to 2 sessions last week and today as well , he was the only one not training at all wearing runners head down looking pissed,…didn’t get a chance to ask him what’s up , but I will…

From Kouneli off the Warren.

Nov 7, 2018
Seems to be confirmed about Brock Gardiner unfortunately.

RABBITOHS ROCKED BY YOUNG GUN'S INJURY
Souths have been devastated by a season-ending injury to one of their best up-and-comers, Brock Gardner.
Gardner, who graduated to the Rabbitohs' top squad last year and came close to playing NRL football several times, tore his achilles at training.
Gardner is a tall, strong back-rower who is just 21 but has built up an impressive resume.
He has played NSW under-18s and is a former captain of the Knights' Harold Matthews and SG Ball teams.
But he now faces a long lay-off - and is unlikely to get back on to the field until 2022.