Rugby League 2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Redfern Express

Aug 4, 2018
I haven't posted on here for a while but my mail is Latrell will be a rabbitoh. CJ Mundine's signing was the icing on the cake. I'm also hearing Fifita . Not saying these rumours are 100% but not saying they aren't either.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
I haven't posted on here for a while but my mail is Latrell will be a rabbitoh. CJ Mundine's signing was the icing on the cake. I'm also hearing Fifita . Not saying these rumours are 100% but not saying they aren't either.
We miss you, so don’t think we don’t.

callmack1

Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand
Triple M reporting that Latrell has signed a deal with the Tigers worth 1.3 million a Season. If true, that's honestly crazy. Well and truely paying overs.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
All the talk earlier this year about Gagai wanting out must’ve been bullshit, as soon as he was moved to wing the media made up a story as usual to try and unsettle us.

Haven’t heard a peep re Gagai since, I think he staying now and he said so himself.

Reactions: callmack1

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
.@brisbanebroncos star forward @david_fifita_, the game’s so-called 'million dollar man,' has been locked up in a Bali jail cell after allegations of an early morning brawl today at a Bali nightspot.

The Flash

Mar 22, 2018
Watching PNG v Fijii,good game with open play,Gebbie sets up a try with some freakish play for the Kumuls.
AJ is a plodder.
Poms v Kiwis next game can hardly wait Tom Burgess is the Poms speed man.Worst Pom team ever.
Benji at 40y.o. Is the Kiwis best zzzzzzzz!

The Flash

Mar 22, 2018
Sensational individual try by Gebbie,not a lot of him but wow!
The Pride will have the shits with him and reckon he is useless just like Cody!

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Sensational individual try by Gebbie,not a lot of him but wow!
The Pride will have the shits with him and reckon he is useless just like Cody!
Yes I saw it wow.

He’s on a development contract so can’t play first grade til July next season.

The Flash

Mar 22, 2018
Only a matter of time before he gets a run n NRL wonderful attacking player.
PNG were dudded by some poor decisions by the Pom ref!

Themacemaceman

Nov 7, 2018
.@brisbanebroncos star forward @david_fifita_, the game’s so-called 'million dollar man,' has been locked up in a Bali jail cell after allegations of an early morning brawl today at a Bali nightspot.
Might knock a couple of 100 thousand off his price!
Seriously though not a fan of Bali.
You couldn’t get me back there.
It full of drunken Aussie bogans.
Not sure what happened but I’m sure these footy players would cope some baiting and a bit of sledging from these idiots.
I’m guessing that’s why Sam May have took the Mexico option, less people would recognise him.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Might knock a couple of 100 thousand off his price!
Seriously though not a fan of Bali.
You couldn’t get me back there.
It full of drunken Aussie bogans.
Not sure what happened but I’m sure these footy players would cope some baiting and a bit of sledging from these idiots.
I’m guessing that’s why Sam May have took the Mexico option, less people would recognise him.
I haven’t been to Bali and I do not plan on going there too much drugs and crime.

Reactions: stanleyg