Rugby League 2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018
so according to aj's mum he hasnt been offered a contract at all or any sum of money to stay. Bennett doesnt want him and is pretending they are trying to keep him at this stage hoping he signs elsewhere and then they can say we were trying to come up with an offer

A mate sent me that this morning.

Bennett is killing our club callmack1 callmack1, I am getting ready for when he goes to send a big complaint in, it’s just not right, they should care about what the members think! Will you send a complaint to callmack1 callmack1?

callmack1

Very Active Member
Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand
so according to aj's mum he hasnt been offered a contract at all or any sum of money to stay. Bennett doesnt want him and is pretending they are trying to keep him at this stage hoping he signs elsewhere and then they can say we were trying to come up with an offer

Bennett is killing our club callmack1 callmack1, I am getting ready for when he goes to send a big complaint in, it’s just not right, they should care about what the members think! Will you send a complaint to callmack1 callmack1?
I don't believe everything I'm told so I'm keepeing an open mind about it. I would love AJ to stay and I personally would keep him but how do we know (if it is true that we don't want AJ) that the club doesn't have a plan? The club and Bennett might have a plan in place that doesn't involve AJ. This time next year we could all be saying "great move." No one knows so I'm keeping an open mind about it.

But as I said I'd love AJ to stay.

Reactions: Rabbits 21

Southy

Knowledgeable Member
May 20, 2013
Daceyville

Richo was killing our club by continually paying overs for players, maybe AJ has priced himself out of the market.

Southy

Knowledgeable Member
May 20, 2013
Daceyville
View attachment 4276

Back in the top 8 we go callmack1 callmack1 Southy Southy RADICAL RABBIT RADICAL RABBIT

GLORY GLORY!!!!

In fact I’m shocked no one else has mentioned it yet.

SOUTH SYDNEY!!

SOUTH SYDNEY!!!

SOUTH SYDNEY!!!!

SOUTH SYDNEY!!!!!

SOUTH SYDNEY!!!!!!!
You know, I've been thinking that Souths could have had a shot at this year's title if Mitchell hadn't been suspended for 2 matches...........we could easily have won those games.

callmack1

Very Active Member
Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand
Gorden Tallis says scrums must stay as Paul Kent calls for NRL crackdown on exploiters: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/44063861c3405f4b79a33e300711ad1a

View attachment 4276

Back in the top 8 we go callmack1 callmack1 Southy Southy RADICAL RABBIT RADICAL RABBIT

GLORY GLORY!!!!

In fact I’m shocked no one else has mentioned it yet.

SOUTH SYDNEY!!

SOUTH SYDNEY!!!

SOUTH SYDNEY!!!!

SOUTH SYDNEY!!!!!

SOUTH SYDNEY!!!!!!!
Yup!! Great to be back in but we can't get carried away as we should be higher in my opinion.

Reactions: Rabbits 21

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
Reactions: callmack1