Rugby League 2020 Rabbitohs Perth Nines

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018
Disappointing result on day 1, didn't go to plan. Too many errors and missed tackles as well as being a bit pedestrian in attack. I feel we needed to throw caution to the wind a bit more.

Liked what I saw from Taaffe and Graham but otherwise no one else really stood out.

Lowe's injury is concerning and obviously not what we need right now so let's hope that's nothing major.

People are already saying we're in for a long year on other forums. Saying we're in for a long year after a friggin Nines game is crazy though. It's Nines, a completely different game. Wayne has shown in the past that he doesn't care much for the Nines and maybe that's what we're seeing now. There's just no way you can judge how a team will go that year off the Nines.

Anyway, despite the result I still really enjoyed day one and am so happy Footy has returned!! We have improvement in us as a Nines side and hopefully we'll see that on day two. We'll be back!
Bro spot on, Graham and Ta’affe were standouts.

Yes it was disappointing and tbh we just need to get out of there with no more injuries.

Completion rates and tackling were both poor.

Reactions: callmack1

pure steel 111

Jul 14, 2019
For Cryuff's sake its a Malaka 9 - a - team event in mid-February!! Lowe may get cut evidently Bennett is not at all pleased about his lack of effort at training. Gebbe will be a dangerous player once he adjusts to the greater physical demands and defense. The only real barrier to ahigh finish is the back row obviously sans Sam B and Sutton. The rest of the side will be very dangerous especially as the season wears on.

callmack1

Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand
Really looking forward to day two of the Nines, it should be an even better event than yesterday! We need to be a lot better as well no doubt. We can make the quarters, the boys just need to go out there and put in a much better game against the Raiders.

Can't wait!!

Reactions: Rabbits 21

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Really looking forward to day two of the Nines, it should be an even better event than yesterday! We need to be a lot better as well no doubt. We can make the quarters, the boys just need to go out there and put in a much better game against the Raiders.

Can't wait!!
We played with too much structure and the lack of a recognised half really hurt us.

Anyways it’s only 9’s.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
callmack1 callmack1 don’t respond to Sundown on the Pride saying you and I are the same person, he’s an imbecile and I think it’s better to just ignore him.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Cook
Gagai
Murray
Su’a
Cook
Gebbie
Burns
Ta’affe
Mago

Campbell
Goodwin
Ilias
Paulo
Johns

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
Don’t dis my man Goodwin, that was just a man of the match performance and I went jumping and leaping in pure joy.

Bryson is back bbbbaaaabbbbyyyyy as good as ever! I’m pumped callmack1 callmack1 that was brilliant from Gagai Ta’affe too.

3. Goodwin
2. Ta’affe
1. Goodwin

29-8 southsport southsport

callmack1

Staff member
Feb 11, 2018
Taranaki, New Zealand
Yewww that's better boys!!! Great game!!! We let the ball sing, played a good style and cut out the errors which was great.

Burns, Gags, Taaffe and Goodwin were all brilliant!!

Through to the quarters we go!

Reactions: Rabbits 21