Off Topic 2020 Rabbitohs General Gossip

Rabbits 21

WLF "Member of the Year" 2019
Feb 6, 2018
33 cases of corona overnight in Victoria callmack1 callmack1 Southy Southy and over 200 in the last week. Still you can get in and out of NSW and Victoria across the border via car, it’s just wrong as it will spread to NSW really soon.

We have 3 cases in quarantine here overnight and a case from a school I believe.

Certainly I think the crowds wont be allowed back in soon.

Geez I hope the footy doesn’t stop again but it’s possible.

These protests didn’t help!

And once again we are seeing the starts of panic buying and carry on in supermarkets again, its started at my work.

Reactions: callmack1

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
33 cases of corona overnight in Victoria callmack1 callmack1 Southy Southy and over 200 in the last week. Still you can get in and out of NSW and Victoria across the border via car, it’s just wrong as it will spread to NSW really soon.

We have 3 cases in quarantine here overnight and a case from a school I believe.

Certainly I think the crowds wont be allowed back in soon.

Geez I hope the footy doesn’t stop again but it’s possible.

These protests didn’t help!

And once again we are seeing the starts of panic buying and carry on in supermarkets again, its started at my work.
I think there are around 17 roads that go across the border. There are also a few towns that are right on the border, with people living on one side of the border and going to work/school on the other side of the border. People are also flying from Melbourne to Sydney.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
I think there are around 17 roads that go across the border. There are also a few towns that are right on the border, with people living on one side of the border and going to work/school on the other side of the border. People are also flying from Melbourne to Sydney.
Yep it spells Disaster with a capital D

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
So not good callmack1 callmack1 in Victoria the last 3 days 49, 75 and today 64 cases of Corona.

Still NSW is keeping its borders open to Victoria, it makes no sense to me bro. So you’ve got people coming in and out of Victoria to NSW and then not isolating for 14 days. People are so selfish.

The Storm won‘t be going home for quite a while.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018

RADICAL RABBIT

Bonza Member
Feb 6, 2018
Things are so bad in Victoria callmack1 callmack1 Southy Southy RADICAL RABBIT RADICAL RABBIT out of control re COVID and they think it’ll get worse before it gets better. This is scary.

For mine the Victorian Government didn’t act quick enough.
They should have put a stop to that Black Lives Matter protest crap and had police and/or defense force personnel at the hotels where people were under quarantine, instead of incompetent security guards. Those people who celebrated Ramadan in large groups didn't help things either.

The_Fanatical_Rooster

Well Known Member
Oct 12, 2019
Sydney north
3 more cases up here in Sydney now, a man from Melbourne has came up in his van to the Sutherland Shire, he’s positive. We have one at Casula and one at Liverpool as well.

Enjoy the footy whilst it’s on callmack1 callmack1 Southy Southy RADICAL RABBIT RADICAL RABBIT The_Fanatical_Rooster The_Fanatical_Rooster @Themacemaceman S J S J stanleyg stanleyg I wouldn’t be shocked to see the comp stop again in a month or so.
This whole sordid affair is so disgraceful, and makes me so bloody angry and frustrated! People never cease to amaze me. We were doing so well, but certain groups had to protest, gather and/or enjoy themselves, which will stuff things up for the rest of us well meaning and intentioned people who simply stick to doing the right thing. Sadly, I predicted that the second wave will come with a vengence, and it now looks as though it is coming to fruition.

For those of us in physical isolation, I wonder when we are ever going to feel safe and confident in being able to get back to some sort of normality. Perhaps not until a vaccine comes, if that happens. It is quite concerning and disheartening. I wonder what this is doing for the mental health and welfare of certain groups in our community, such as the elderly. A terrible situation that, in my view, could have been prevented or at least managed a lot better.

Rabbits 21

Feb 6, 2018
we we getting more and more hot spot areas with some cases in NSW now, things aren’t looking too good bro it could impact the season as I said the other day.

Idiots still continue to laugh at social distancing over here. Also if they’ve been in places where a case has been they’re not isolating for 14 days and doing the right thing.

How are things over there callmack1 callmack1