Team List 2020 NRL Season – Round 19 – Roosters vs. Sharks

The_Fanatical_Rooster

Well Known Member
Oct 12, 2019
Sydney north
The next fixture for the mighty Roosters is against the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks at 7.35 pm on Saturday, 19 September 2020 at the SCG. We should win this one quite comfortably, going on last night's stellar performance, but of course nothing is certain in this unusual NRL competition season.

Further details are to come over the next week.

The match and information page on the NRL website is as follows:

The_Fanatical_Rooster

Well Known Member
Oct 12, 2019
Sydney north
Coach media:

Captain's run:

Squad update:

Jake Friend will also be out of tonight's game.

Talking points:

The_Fanatical_Rooster

Well Known Member
Oct 12, 2019
Sydney north
Boyd is being managed well by the best in the business in the NRL. Despite some certain media speculation about him retiring immediately, I would trust the judgement of our great club when it comes to matters such as this. We have proven that we care greatly for a player's welfare, and that is likely to continue. To question our integrity and protocols is nothing short of an absolute disgrace, but unfortunately all too typical of certain so called media 'people'.

The_Fanatical_Rooster

Well Known Member
Oct 12, 2019
Sydney north
Roosters' concussion protocols to determine Cordner’s return

We have drifted slightly to $1.10 and they have firmed to $7.00. I guess this is not that surprising, reflecting the fact that Jake is now out as well.

The_Fanatical_Rooster

Well Known Member
Oct 12, 2019
Sydney north
I sincerely hope that the mighty Roosters make it a night to remember for Aubo - our great clubman, a complete gentleman off the field and someone universally admired by all and sundry.

It is time for the cream to start rising to the top and for us to continue building our form ahead of the finals series. Show them who is boss tonight Rooster boys - let's get into those Gummies!

Easts by 14.