-

PSM

Jun 13, 2017
Q'Billie Boy ALX22 I know there is alot of footy to be played before 16's Origin team is announced and there's always a few bolters, but would love to see who you would have in your 17 to hopefully bring 16's Origin trophy back to QLD in 2018?

Reactions: S J

PSM

Jun 13, 2017
Q'Billie Boy ALX22 Is it true the QRL has changed it's stance on QLD based youngsters playing in Harold Matts and SG Ball competitions in 2018, making them ineligible for QLD Orgin selection?

PSM

Jun 13, 2017
The Stingers Grey team looks like they have strongest team all over the park, but Stingers Red team also look well balanced.

Reactions: S J

PSM

Jun 13, 2017
UPDATE

Interesting no sign of Sam Walker and the addition of Corey Trask.
Yeah mate, I heard young Sam is needing shoulder surgery but could be available for Origin selection.

PSM

Jun 13, 2017
Q'Billie Boy ALX22 has the origin game been confirmed for 16's? Listening to the interviews from NSW pathways coaches they are saying they don't think they have
a game.

PSM

Jun 13, 2017
Yes please bring back CC comp and the National Championship game vs Harold Matt’s champions! Big fan of all your work Q'Billie Boy ALX22 thanks for keeping us posted with everything in junior footy.

PSM

Jun 13, 2017
97B57AD4-A7D8-4673-AD3E-A3B3B5F36ECD.jpeg
Got sent this but it makes no sense, why would QRL 16’s camp be after Origin 3?

PSM

Jun 13, 2017
I'll have a punt on a possible make up of the side possibly in January/February. Too early to tell.
Have a crack at naming your 16's team Q'Billie Boy ALX22 and I will too. See how close we are IF they name one or a Merit team?

PSM

Jun 13, 2017
Two strong teams for SEQ. From what I heard Grant (shoulder) and Rixson (knee) were both ruled out for the season. Wish them both a speedy recovery and hope to see them back on the field soon.

Fan12345

Jun 22, 2018
SEQ U16 Green
Braythen Porter (Aspley), Brodyn Gudgeon (Helensvale), Byron Parnell (Nerang), Caleb Evans (Logan Brothers), Ediq Ambrosyev (Currumbin), Ethan Bauer (N Ipswich), Ethan King (N Ipswich), Ezra Talau (Ormeau), Israel Higgins (Currumbin), Jack Howarth (Carina), Jamaine Laei (Carina), Keegan Vandenberg (Redcliffe), Luke Doughty (Redlands), Matamatagi Ripley (Logan Brothers), Punga Punga (Logan Brothers), Trezman Banjo (Aspley), Wian Joubert (Carina), Xavier Savage (Carina), Xavier Willison (Burleigh)

SEQ U16 White
Alapati Sooalo (Logan Brothers), Brendan Piakura (Helensvale), Brocco Uhrle (Aspley), Damon Somerville (Burleigh), Ethan Olsen (Norths), Jayden Clarkson (Redlands), Joshua Downs (Logan Brothers), Kedan Chan-Tung (N Ipswich), Lachlan Adamson (Nerang), Poasi Manu (Valleys), Reece Walsh (Nerang), Rhys Timms (Redcliffe), Samuel Shannon (Southport), Shane Tolova'a (N Ipswich), Tate Roberts (Currumbin), Thomas Tronc (Fassifern), Titi Nofoagatoto'a (Redcliffe), Tyrone Sa'u (Logan Brothers), Will Cahill (Redcliffe)

Outs: Denver Taylor (Easts), Grant Tuisamoa (Carina), Jacob Tekii (Coomera), Klese Haas (Nerang), Linston Tuimavave (Logan Brothers), Matthew Wilton-Waldron (Helensvale), Moses Jones (Carina), Nickolas Smith (Logan Brothers), Rixson Andrew (Souths), Seamus King-Smith (N Ipswich), Taanei Heu (Nerang)

Source: https://www.qrl.com.au/contentassets/d9556012d2f44193b2828771ca7209ee/memo-2018-qrl-seq-announcing-of-representative-teams-under-14--16-boys-and-under-14--16-girls.pdf
Thomas cronk - OUT Matthew Wilton Waldron - IN - SEQ WHITE

PSM

Jun 13, 2017
Not too sure what they are thinking with Caleb Evans at prop? Need size up front. These big mobile NSW forwards in Webb, Pinomi, Mooney, and Big Matangi will roll up the middle. Banjo had an outstanding carnival and should be a starter. Like always the Broncos kids are picked even when they are out of form. NSW halves will be too classy behind their pack, but I hope QLD can pull an upset.

BARRY SMITH

Jul 11, 2018
This team was selected even before any other kid had a chance. I agree with PSM the bronco kids were out of form, some didnt even take the field for long, but still managed to get in. Were the selectors actually watching the games and seeing how some of the other big second rowers and front rowers were playing or were they just fixated on Bronco kids?
Northern and central should have had more players there, 2 players from these teams is a bit unfair. As they brought their game to SEQ and gave it a good crack. I would replace Brocco, Caleb Evans, Wian, with the No 15 from Seq White. This big lad never had much time on the field but turned all games around with his defence, he made no errors in the short time he took the field. One game 20 mins on field 13 tackles, 3 hit ups and no errors. I dont know this kid, but hopefully someone has a second look and check out the defence on him and the speed for a second rower. I watched the games and notice these things, I dont notice names I notice team players and hard workers!

PSM

Jun 13, 2017

BR: Jharal Yow Yeh (Coach), Xavier Savage, Isaiah Vailalo, Brendan Piakura, Israel Higgins, Samuel Shannon, Tate Roberts, Coach
MR: Coach, Byron Parnell, ?, Caleb Evans, Brocco Uhrle, Keegan Vandenberg, Wian Joubert, Coach
FR: Coach, Lachlan Adamson, ?, Reece Walsh, Mick Roberts (Coach), Ediq Ambrosyev, Henri Stocks, Trezman Banjo

PSM PSM Sa'u front row, Ripley middle row???
Yeah mate that’s correct