Welcome to WhiteLineFever.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the WhiteLineFever community.

New Profile Posts

1. S J
    S J Max Power
    Hi Max and welcome. Feel free to post on any subject. We have quite an eclectic mob on here.

We have few rules other than not to troll or annoy other members, and not to use foul or abusive language. We treat each other as friends.

We also provide no protection to you for slander/libel :) … so it is wise only to write what you know to be factual.

Enjoy your stay.

SJ
  2. doyen
    doyen southsport
    DOYEN here--have you ever encountered this ERROR prob?
    If I can't solve it will have to cross to WhiteLineFever permanently.
  3. doyen
    doyen southsport
    Hi mate! I can't get onto LU due to an ERROR problem.
    When I try to access the w/site I get--"This site can't provide a secure connection."
    I think it's most probably a problem with my old Windows XP,which I refuse to dump, & its compatibility with Google Chrome!!??
    It gives the error as--ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH .
    Have you had any probs??

DOYEN.
  4. SSTID
    SSTID billy
    Welcome aboard billy boooyieee!! Who needs Zero Tackles when you have Zero Trolls and Zero Dictators!
    1. billy likes this.
  5. SSTID
    SSTID Billy.G
    Welcome aboard billy boooyieee!! Who needs Zero Tackles when you have Zero Trolls and Zero Dictators!
  6. SSTID
    SSTID eels47
    Welcome aboard eels47. On this site ZT stands for "Zero Trolls". Enjoy!
  7. SSTID
    SSTID MW47
    Welcome aboard "angry eagle". Here there are no cages and ZT stands for "Zero Trolls". Enjoy!
  8. SSTID
    SSTID Pedro the Saint
    Welcome aboard Pedro. There is a lot of vocal support for both our clubs on this site and ZT = "Zero Trolls", forgive the pun. Everything is quite a bit different but give it time, there is a lot of potential and a growing membership of genuine fans of the game. I'm looking forward to more "ZT exiles" arriving before much longer. Enjoy!
    1. Pedro the Saint likes this.
  9. Rabbits 21
    Rabbits 21 moto748
    Have an NRL fantasy comp details in nrl forum. Private convo me for more..
  10. Rabbits 21
    Rabbits 21 stanleyg
    NRL fantasy comp in nrl forum.... Private convo me for more info..
  11. Rabbits 21
    Rabbits 21 Archie
    NRL fantasy comp posted in NRL forum.. private conversation me for more info..
  12. S J
    S J Alan woodward
    Welcome Alan - may you post on any and all subjects - as you please.

We have members from Oz, NZ and UK. Some days are busier than others But feel free to ask questions if you're not sure.
  13. S J
    S J Mad bazz
    Welcome - feel free to post well and post often.
  14. S J
    S J Markell
    Welcome Markell - let me know if you need to know anything :)
  15. TerryGaines
  16. S J
    S J PufftheRed&WhiteDragon
    Welcome Puff - may you post many and often !

Let me know if you have any questions or issues.

sj
  17. S J
    S J Outback Connection
    Welcome to the group OBC. :)

May you post early and often.
  18. S J
    S J moto748
    Wasn't sure you were going to do a GF thread. so made yours a "sticky".

Do you want a Bookie thread ?
  19. S J
    S J TerryGaines
    I think that's 11pm there ?
  20. S J
    S J TerryGaines
    Great - Paul will attempt to update the forum tonight at about 9pm AEST. All going well it should only take 30 mins to an hour. When it comes back on line you and me will have admin rights. Steve already has them. So 3 of us. I think he's pretty grateful for the help in money.